Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The concern is that I don't think we can play much better than today.

Yes, we can be more clinical but much better?

Leicester will concede and score a lot more than they did today.

It's a hard hard time.

No complaints on commitment but we are just falling short.

Today not clinical enough or not robust enough or not making decisive substitutions.

Rodgers went for the jugular.

I don't know.

We whacked on Wanyama to protect a 1-0 lead.....that went well.
Then we took off Lamela who was excellent, left Moura out and brought on the Scandinavian
Haha as if the Eriksen sub was the issue.

Poch made a thick as pig shit decision and put on a player he wanted to sell when Sissoko was bossing despite it being obvious Lucas for Son was the sub to do.

He’s been brilliant.....the attack is amazing now

Love his little taps and shit set pieces

I think we need to start questioning our manager at this point, some of the tactical decisions and substitutes are just mindboggling to me, the Wanyama sub, Moura staying on the bench, makes no sense at all.

What's the stat now? 17 away games without a win?
We played well today just shut the fuck up, robbed of a goal and we created chances that should have been converted to goals. Fuck today and fuck football, that’s it.

I honestly don't know how Wanyama gets any minutes anymore.

I know we couldn't sell him, but you don't put a crocked player on to defend a lead against a dangerous side if you can possibly avoid it. Palace in the second half was the time to do that.

Back
Top Bottom