Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Little bit of positivity here on a Friday;

At this point last season:

League 6th
CL - 0pts
No stadium
No summer signings

At this point this season:

League 3rd
CL - 1pt
Best stadium in world football
4 new sets of legs

So don’t let me down at Leicester lads!!

COYS!!!!

I think we need to start questioning our manager at this point, some of the tactical decisions and substitutes are just mindboggling to me, the Wanyama sub, Moura staying on the bench, makes no sense at all.

What's the stat now? 17 away games without a win?

9 months without an away win the league. Sacking material
Lloris was able to knock his wife up and see the child born between away wins.

1365283356672.gif

So fucking pissed off , it really rips the soul out of the weekend when we lose. Poch must be trolling us now, my heart sank when he brought Wanyama on, the blokes crocked, he shouldn't even be on the bench let alone getting on the pitch. Anyone with eyes can see this but not our manager apparently. Shit substitutions again and diabolical game management from a bloke who's lost the plot.
Still all's not lost, the wife thinks i'm a miserable git and is not talking to me.

BTW, Poch takes off Sissoko (who was brilliant!) because he was on a yellow, and Wanyama (who was slow to everything) got an instant yellow after he came on, so what was the point??

I actually thought that was the turning point not the wrongful VAR decision.

Just watching Rocky III. Poch should tell everyone at the club to go rent this shit and watch it, see what glory is supposed to look like.

I expect and want fighters! Get it the fuck together and go murder teams like the cunts I know you can be! No more fucking about, become a fucking team and stop pricking about with all this plastic shit. Last chance saloon for a few of our lot in the twilight of their careers. Time to find a voice or watch it all pass them by. Time to take responsibility, none of this Happy Meal bollocks they've been serving up!

Toby & Jan are the key but only if they take it upon themselves. Where's the fucking fight at the moment? That 6 minutes of injury time and I don't recall troubling their goalkeeper at all? That's a fucking shambles I expect at the very least some heart, not this processed bullshit we are getting at the moment!

Fucking fight for it Spurs! Find your fucking hunger again or please just leave my club! No more excuses, it's time to take it seriously now. Each and everyone one of our boys need to make our club the priority. If they don't then they ain't welcome anymore. 1 away win since January? Look at the talent we have they should all be ashamed of themselves!

Fight or very kindly fuck off! You believed in your own hype Spurs, nows the time to show it was justified. Crunch time let's see what's you're all made of!

Last edited:
19 points from 18 league games since the rot set in at Burnley back in February. That's one match, shy of a half season of games and equates to about 40 points for a season. Relegation form. There's only so much explaining, excuses and pleas for patience that can be tolerated.

We can't kill off a game, can't hold water at the back and there's no character or fight in the team. Didn't think I'd every be saying this but Pochettino has taken this club as far as he's going to.

Back
Top Bottom