Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not the worst team.

Not sure why Wanyama is still getting bench time though. Skipp there is fine enough. Should have had Parrott on there.

The lineup is fine on paper, good balance. Let’s just hope that the players who missed out will be back next week.

Good that there is a consequence for Eriksen’s performance in midweek. When a player is that bad you can’t not react otherwise other players in the squad will start to question the manager. You can’t play like shit and still maintain a place in our starting XI, we are not Everton. If you want to be somewhere else and can’t perform in our shirt anymore then you hit the bench.

It’s already on Borodin55’s tip!!
If this horse loses don't blame me, I'm backing it NOT riding it. If anyone has money to lose then try Ayr 4.25 and a horse called Borodin at 16/1. I'm having that and a Spurs 2-1 win at 10/1 in a double.
This time tonight Rodney......we'll be millionaires 😎

Back
Top Bottom