Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

19 points from 18 league games since the rot set in at Burnley back in February. That's one match, shy of a half season of games and equates to about 40 points for a season. Relegation form. There's only so much explaining, excuses and pleas for patience that can be tolerated.

We can't kill off a game, can't hold water at the back and there's no character or fight in the team. Didn't think I'd every be saying this but Pochettino has taken this club as far as he's going to.

Fucking hell

Kane is pissed and should be. This team keep disappointing him.
If we just lost it's shit but okay. But we led and then woolwich and Oly came back, now Leicester... Something is wrong

Our defending is truly appalling. No pressing , no tracking , just all ball watching in unison constantly. What the fuck do they do in training?

Work on our pointing. I thought our players pointed very well today, Sissoko's pointing was exceptional

Proper fuck that shit...
What stupid cunts we are.
TOTALLY self inflicted.... no sympathy.

Without VAR that woulda been 2-2... our goal would have counted every day of the week... their goal... meh!

...and what the FUCK is Jeff Brazier doing on BT sports...?
Games fucking gone!

Sorry to repeat myself, but what in the world was the thinking behind subbing Sissoko off for Wanyama? Sissoko was still having a good game, the only reason you would sub on an unfit Wanyama is if every other DM is injured.
Because sissoko was guilty of not tracking players countless times. I thought he was shit today.

Kane had a chance or two to score but wasted
No one is learning starting form Poch to the players
Rose misplaced 3 passes in the ET!
Eriksen needs to bugger off
Aurier played well till the disallowed goal, crosses passes stray
Son should have score at least one from 2 chances
Their defence is rubbish

We should have won, we got nothing, not even a point, disgust

Positives:
First half was breathtaking

Negatives:
No bottle (still)
Manager making really, really poor subs (still)
Moura being treated like Janssen (still)
Throwing away a lead (again)

Could take a draw there today, but that defeat and the manner in which Brendan Rodgers can make impact changes but Poch can’t is extremely frustrating.

Poch status level:
Back to square one

Back
Top Bottom