Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is Brazilian.

:pochsmirk:

I actually meant the boss but I fucked that up too - he’s obviously Spanish but after a few large Gins he might as well be Portuguese there’s only a border and the difference between Port and Sherry between them :)

Seriously though chaps are we going to have put up with this miserable 'woe is us' shite all season?

We're going to lose more games at some point and draw some games and also win a good number as well.

Maybe we need a new thread where all the doomsters can congregate and bitch and moan to their hearts content.

What do you say to that?

:adegrin2:

We have the Toilet thread if you dare

My two cents.

Massive bollocking from Kane and Poch all the way home Wednesday night. Training today going to fire them all up.. Poch to drill it in that we’re the early kick off so we need to set the mark. I think we will see a reaction and a win. Come on you Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom