Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A guy told me once that his interviewer said "If you have one weakness what would that be ?" and he replied "Extremely violent tendencies when disappointed" :roflmao:

Same question

“Women.
That’s why I’m currently unemployed.
I had an affair with my last bosses wife.”

You could be an extra in Lineker’s next advertisement

Maybe polish his ears off set?

Oh with you!
haha, no I will be attending Col U on tuesday hopefully with a fresh new job..I've jumped the gun. Basically saying lets close the thread 0-3 is on the cards and lets all go to Colchester and celebrate with me.

Vardy has the capability to give our centre halves the run around. I think we need a proper cdm to stop Maddison playing. Also, Tielemans is good player.

Their back line isn't the best, I think Son can certainly get at them, and Kane should be able to bully the centre halves a bit.

Seriously though chaps are we going to have put up with this miserable 'woe is us' shite all season?

We're going to lose more games at some point and draw some games and also win a good number as well.

Maybe we need a new thread where all the doomsters can congregate and bitch and moan to their hearts content.

What do you say to that?

:adegrin2:

Do you not think this place might be a bit boring if it was all positivity all the time

For me i see the same old mistakes being made season on season, even Kane and Poch have said as much.

Vardy has the capability to give our centre halves the run around. I think we need a proper cdm to stop Maddison playing. Also, Tielemans is good player.

Their back line isn't the best, I think Son can certainly get at them, and Kane should be able to bully the centre halves a bit.

When was the last time you saw kane bully a defender. He hasn't done it for 2 seasons in the same way that he used to. Lost his yard of pace and strength.

Hopefully it will return but for the time being I'll take a kane hattrick from penalties.

Was just thinking similarly myself. Maddison and Tielemans I think are both better than the highly rated Grealish and can cause problems, this would be where a fully fit Wanyama would have played a major role but sadly no more.
Spurs back four has been all over the place at times this season in games, gifting chances left, right and centre with some truly Keystone Cops style defending.
Goals are likely at both ends could see this ending 2-2 but hopefully 3-2 Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom