Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you heard an Arsensal fan say, "Good performance against Colchester, even though it was 0-0" you would think they were taking the piss and mocking you. But when Poch says it, it's fine because he added the word maybe?

Does anyone on here think that was a good performance? Yet our delusional manager does.
Christ it was a joke. Of course everyone’s mocking us I don’t care about what other supporters think I just want us to get over whatever this thing is.

It’s like everyone decided to fuck everyone else’s wives but only tell on other person about it and now it’s all coming to a head.

Winning is the only thing that can right the ship and call me crazy but I still favor our chances against Southampton at home.

Time to restart everything. Passengers like Wanyama, Eriksen, Dele, and Dier. Move them on. Will always be fond of Poch but his time is sadly up.

Poch out!

Levy OUT!

LEWIS OUT!!!!!

Everybody out!!! :angryscouser:

State of ya.... It's heartening that, at the end of the day, grown ups get to call the shots.

Frankly tonight. I want rid of ENIC and Levy and lastly Poch. Then Eriksen and Alli and so on.

But Poch can’t keep this type of form up and ENIC are a busted flush.

So ideally they go in tandem. Time to move on.
So we sack the manager, the CEO & the Board - I mean just imagine that we could for a minute. That would solve our problems - did I read that right?

Guys you are still saying we are finishing in the top 4? No more drinks lads. Top 4 only in the champions league group
Given the rest of the top half performances I’d put a substantial amount of money on us still finishing top 4 if not third.

Could easily see us on 30-35 points come Christmas and then wouldn’t you know it our schedule becomes friendlier the second half of the year and we still finish in the mid-70s on points.

If Poch is managing us I don’t know, but the talent is there. Some shit in Colchester on a Tuesday isn’t really going to mean much.

Frankly tonight. I want rid of ENIC and Levy and lastly Poch. Then Eriksen and Alli and so on.

But Poch can’t keep this type of form up and ENIC are a busted flush.

So ideally they go in tandem. Time to move on.
Yeah I agree with most of that. Just changing poch & keeping these players, levy & enic wont make us big trophy winners. We should have had a clear out a while ago really.

Given the rest of the top half performances I’d put a substantial amount of money on us still finishing top 4 if not third.

Could easily see us on 30-35 points come Christmas and then wouldn’t you know it our schedule becomes friendlier the second half of the year and we still finish in the mid-70s on points.

If Poch is managing us I don’t know, but the talent is there. Some shit in Colchester on a Tuesday isn’t really going to mean much.
Mid 70's? Lol that's a fantasy, sorry mate but no way.

If we recover our form straight away and start performing like we have been we'll finish on 65-70.

Back
Top Bottom