Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's never been the bravest but he tackles more than twice as much (1.2 pg) as Sissoko (0.5 pg). He also has more pressure regains than most of our midfielders.

He's also been heavily involved in both our goals.

What a load of bollocks as per usual.

Look at the stats for last year. Eriksen averaged 1 tackle every 67.6 minutes, Sissoko averaged 1 every 64.9 minutes. Nice try.

Call it as I see it.

Not writing him off but not going to pretend I’m even slightly impressed
I'm not saying you don't 'see it'. What I'm saying is your keen powers of observation are significantly more focused in this instance. Tripps and Dier were with us for 4 and 5 years yet you still don't 'see it'.

Sissoko is good

If he wasn’t on playing we’d be losing.

Oh shut up with this silly bollocks. What’s he done that’s any more orgasmic than anyone else. All of their attacks have gone past him, even the pundits have said it.

If Eriksen, Ndombele, Kane or Son wasn’t playing we’d be losing, if Sissoko wasn’t playing we’d have another big lump out there chugging around.

If it stays this way it would be a big result yes but let's not pretend this is some kind of masterclass it's Southampton for a start.

(and it would only be a big result because of how shit we've been)

Don't really question Eriksens commitment today.

The major problem is the quality, some really shocking passes near the touchline.

Sorry, no amount of transfer speculation gets you from his normal level to that.

No idea why Poch plays him. Should be Dele or Moura

I'd like to see rose v lamela 1 on 1. Lots of physical crazy challenges. Both desperate to win & putting it all on the line.

Back
Top Bottom