Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that the Everton faithful suspected toward the end that if they booed and screamed even more the Ref might have given them another 12 minutes added just for additional consolation.

Shit tactics. Shit performance by the players. Shitty diving, boring Everton. Shit referee. Shit red card that changed the game. Shit 101st minute substitution. Shitty VAR.

Seriously having a hard time enjoying football lately.

What an odd afternoon...

Lloris suffers an horrific injury at Brighton, and we go to shit...

Everton's players somehow find it within themselves to rally and get a dramatic 9150th minute equaliser (was there ANY doubt) after one of their players is carried off...

We really are the bad guys aren't we?
BBC 5 live couldn't HIDE their glee!

Fucking football sometimes... fucking football...

Sigh of relief for Sammy. Just needs everton winner to make his day.

The difference is I know my club so don’t get surprised anymore.
I know the manager is trying to sabotage us to get a 30M sacking.

You support the manager. You don’t want him sacked. Therefore you are happy that he is our manager.....and are supporting the chairman right now.

Which in turn means that you are enjoying days like today.

I want change. No enjoying it for me.

Lucas was horrible. Dele outside of the goal was pretty bad. Eriksen who’s the clear scapegoat was awful but people have an obsession with him. Sissoko was pretty horrid. Sanchez and Aurier weren’t great.

Really want to see to changes.

Back
Top Bottom