Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should demand the Premier League title as an apology for that red card. Only way we’ll ever get it and if you don’t ask you don’t get.

So here's the issue. Gomes suffers an injury and Atkinson quite literally sends our player off after seeing how bad the injury is, which completely changes the dynamics of this match and has now potentially cost us points. I'm sorry but that's fucking criminal from the ref. He's sent a player off and instead of VAR getting involved because of some stupid backwards rule, it's now changed the match completely. We should have 11 on the pitch here. Fucking bullshit

Everton fan here.

You have nothing to fear, Everton are really poor at the moment.

Alli needs a morale boosting performance and goal, and no better team to play.

Enjoy the game all.

I'm ecstatic than Dele is starting instead of Lo Celso. Really very, very excited. Can't wait for the game now. I've been looking forward to seeing Dele play again all week.

Awful game, but up to the Gomez situation, thought we were in control and was confident that we would see it out, I have no problem with winning ugly , especially when we haven't won away all year.
Sonny was distraught after the tackle, genuinely upset, so was Serge, but neither can be blamed for the injury.
I still can't understand why Eriksen was on the pitch, it's actually doing my head in, and where I just used to dislike him, I'm edging towards despising him.
Having said that, he only plays because Poch picks him, and I just don't get it!
Thought that Davy, Serge and Tanguy put in a reasonable shift, and although Gazza didn't have much to do, he made one important save, didn't have a chance with the goal.
It's getting harder and harder to defend Poch and his team selection and tactics, not saying that I know the answer, but that's not my job!

I remember when Everton v Spurs was 2 good teams, exciting football and both teams going for the win.

Aside from the VAR nonsense, and the injury to Gomes, it was a wretched spectacle.

The ref only confounded things with the sending off of Son.

Good luck for the rest of the season .

My first match from the comfort of my birthday present to myself...

0602085_PE680153_S5.JPG

After all these years on the fringe I can finally join the hardcore in the Ikea Stand.

Sammy, you seem to want to be spokesperson for the whole bleeding world. Look how often you post. And look at the length of your posts. You can’t cope with - or respect - different views. You seem to spend a lot of time ranting away on an internet forum, over and over again. Surely not healthy?

Nobody is claiming to have enjoyed Colchester or Brighton. But you don’t judge a manager over a couple of months. And we’ve had a good few years under Poch, with cracking home and away days both domestically and in Europe, and sustained progress on both fronts too.

We don’t agree on Poch, which is fine. Adults can reasonably disagree, normally without descending into meltdowns and insults. But, again, it’s a free country: take pleasure in whatever makes you happy.

It’s not a couple of months though

We’re talking last December for our last decent performance

Back
Top Bottom