Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But according to VAR, they told Atkinson to show Red because he clearly endangered the player.
Really? Really?

giphy.gif

When can we get rid of the fucking liabilty Alderweired. Teams know how to play him and how to get the better of him. Who was he marking, or even close to for the equaliser?

Am i missing something? Why the fuck did he just watch the ball go by him on the tying goal?

Shambolic positioning with an even worse effort.

Fuck his diagonal balls, i rather have a CB who can defend

Kudos to you and others for making the trip to watch that garbage and still singing
Apart from the booing we never heard that shower
It was fucking hard singing to that shower of shit. This was completely unacceptable. At least in the 90s we had. Good reasons why we were shit. This was disgraceful. Straw. Camel. Back. Broken. For me.

Mate, the sending off is irrelevant, we have 23 points in 24 games now, you aren't melting for speaking the truth and the truth is, we should be beating Everton, we shouldn't be fucking 11th in the PL 10 points off 4th.

And the truth is, irrespective of the sending off, we weren't good enough.

Hence why I said after that game in particular..
We have been worse than that this season which needs addressing but that result is not as big an issue as the others.

The sending off IS relevant and the reason why we only got a point.

Feel bad for Gomes obviously, but the red for Son was one of the biggest shams I've ever seen in professional sports. It's to the level where the Premier League should issue an official apology, though they won't.

He was fucking insipid. But I just do not understand why Poch keeps playing him as centre forward.

I think he feels that when he starts out wide, he ends up drifting inside and takes up Kane's space. I think that's why we never see him - he's a last resort when Kane can't play.

If everyone at the club has decided he's shit, then they should sell him. They'll easily get £35 million, probably more. He's one of the few players who other sides will come in for.

Disgusting performance. Sorry but that was unacceptable. 5 hours up and now stuck in a car park staring at Anfield. Fuck off. Dele worked his arse off. Deserved the goal. Eriksen needs to leave. So do many others.
Eriksen, Toby, Jan all running down contracts & rose happy to go. Lloris past his best. Aurier unreliable. KWP doesn't look up to it. 7 for starters.

How can he change a yellow to a red?

The ref was completely gutless. Should never be allowed to referee again. As for VAR why didn't it intervene? What a shambles!

Awful what happened to Andre Gomes but to string Sonny up like that is unprofessional and he needs reprimanding for that. VAR really is killing he game I cannot believe it spent four minutes looking at a flailing Dele hand but was too chicken shit to call out a leg breaking red. Fucking imbeciles but fingers crossed for Gomes.

Last edited:
I think he feels that when he starts out wide, he ends up drifting inside and takes up Kane's space. I think that's why we never see him - he's a last resort when Kane can't play.

If everyone at the club has decided he's shit, then they should sell him. They'll easily get £35 million, probably more. He's one of the few players who other sides will come in for.

But he's not a CF, and never has been, he just doesn't have the skill set for it. It's like watching Aaron Lennon play CF.

And he's played him as the dual CF with Kane, which means he's not just drifting in and taking Kane's space, he's constantly in his way.

Back
Top Bottom