Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well played Dele, scored a good goal, deserves a praise today but long way to go
Poor Play overall
Front 4 were a joke, not a single decent move
Poor Eriksen
With 10 players, defend deep solid for 15 mins, can't do basics, bring a defender on
Very disappointing

Last edited:
And shockingly enough...

Yes, perhaps such a horrible injury puts an individual result into perspective - but we were pretty clearly robbed of our first away win since January because of an injury rather than an actual red card offence.

To do so, especially with VAR on hand to spot any ungiven red cards, is cowardly shite.

So now we've got a freak accident doing two things:

1) We contrive to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.
2) Son's mentality is going to be all over the shop, knowing how hard he'll probably beat himself up over that one (plus potentially Aurier).
3) If the FA decide to act like cucks they won't overturn Son's red, and we'll be without him next weekend.

Not even having a go at Poch for this one - we genuinely find new ways each week to further fuck our season.

3 match ban.... Bank on it.

MISSED KANE'S PRESENCE AND LEADERSHIP ON THE FIELD - ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE WITHOUT HIM
GET POCH OUT - HE'S CLEARLY NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING AND HAS CHECKED OUT
ERICKSON - SEE ABOVE (SAME ISSUE AS POCH)
START LAMELA EVERY GAME - HE'S GOT HEART AND WORKS WELL WITH KANE/SON UP FRONT
BRING MOURA AS A SUPERSUB DURING THE 50 OR 60 MINUTE MARK

Just his overal play, everything bouncing off him, inability to beat a man etc

He needs to run onto the ball. We have never worked out how to get the best of him. Son and Harry don't pass (unless HK has dropped deep). He's been at his best with Lamela playing.

I don't deny his first touch can be poor, but he has definite ability and he's the sort of player that we'll sell to another team and he'll start banging them in.

Son wasn’t the instigator? If anything Aurier was and if anything Gomes hurt himself
I meant he did the trip - without which the next events don’t happen. It’s guilt - the ifs and the buts. Son’s a pro, and pro sportspeople are the most ruthless and cold on the planet so you never know.
Logic and reason know that it’s not his fault and just an accident, but it’s a hideous injury.

We can’t win the league this season and it’s an uphill battle for 4th. Why not atleast prepare for next season and go through these struggles with players that have a future with us. Stop playing Aurier, Eriksen, Sissoko, Rose, maybe Alderweireld/Vertonghen.

Gaza
KWP - Foyth - Sanchez - Davies
Winks - Skipp - NDombele
GLC - Kane - Son

This team will struggle especially defensively but atleast they’ll fight and it’ll prepare them for next season
Yeah agreed. We should start the overhaul & rebuild ASAP. This spurs team has run it's course & time to make big changes.

Son looked devastated. I don't even know if his head would have still been in the game to be fair. I am with you guys saying I think it will be overturned but had he just got a yellow I think he would have been a mess and coasted the remainder of the game if left on

Would love to have the reaction from Poch if an interviewer asks him on the performance of Sessegnon. :dembelelol:

Cheer up guys. Alot of people have written that we have been shit in the 90s, wasnt quite born then. How lucky am I. Anyway, we need to take the games from here on with laughter. We are bad and things wont change for a while for a couple of reasons.

You’re very lucky mate
I can remember the shite in the 70s
And this side and manager has the same smell about them

Disgusting performance. Sorry but that was unacceptable. 5 hours up and now stuck in a car park staring at Anfield. Fuck off. Dele worked his arse off. Deserved the goal. Eriksen needs to leave. So do many others.

i'm not going to melt after that.. We were in control until the ref acted like the clueless Twat he is.

A draw was fair as we cold have quite easily been given a pen against Dele's handball.

With 10 men that was 3 points. Son should have received a yellow end of story

Mate, the sending off is irrelevant, we have 23 points in 24 games now, you aren't melting for speaking the truth and the truth is, we should be beating Everton, we shouldn't be fucking 11th in the PL 10 points off 4th.

And the truth is, irrespective of the sending off, we weren't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom