Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The hardcore have enjoyed some pretty immense away days season after season under Poch thank you very much. Culminating in the City and Ajax matches last season. Didn’t realise you equated that with being bum fucked, but it’s the 21st century so enjoy whatever makes you happy. We’re proud of you.

You seem to be spokesperson for thousands and thousands of fans.
Odd.

We all enjoyed Ajax......if you and “The Hardcore” thinks I’m going to sit here and wank one off when we lose to Colchester though you’re having a laugh.

Going to lots of games doesn’t mean you have the copywrite papers to who can moan about what and when.

Sick of this “I go to away games so you’re a cunt” mentality. Climb out of your arse.
Going to a game is literally.

Buying a ticket
Getting on a train or plane
Going into a stadium

You’re not special. Woolwich TV are hardcore away fans too. So fucking what, the biggest bunch of absolute nobs you’re likely to ever see.
I’ve been to Spurs home and away and met cunts, as well as good fans.....and likewise in the bars.

I couldn’t give a fuck who is “hardcore”.

Pay a small fortune to follow the club over land and sea and then sit there crying because someone is pissed off because we’ve taken 2 pts away from home in nearly a year.

Go home on the train singing Hes Magic after getting fucking hammered by Brighton?
Nah mate, I’d think you’re a fucking idiot.

More fool you. Well done.

Last edited:
Odd.

We all enjoyed Ajax......if you and “The Hardcore” thinks I’m going to sit here and wank one off when we lose to Colchester though you’re having a laugh.

Going to lots of games doesn’t mean you have the copywrite papers to who can moan about what and when.

Sick of this “I go to away games so you’re a cunt” mentality. Climb out of your arse.

Buying a ticket
Going into a stadium

You’re not special. Woolwich TV are hardcore away fans too. So fucking what, the biggest bunch of absolute nobs you’re likely to ever see.
I’ve been to Spurs home and away and met cunts, as well as good fans.....and likewise in the bars.

Pay a small fortune to follow the club over land and sea and then sit there crying because someone is pissed off because we’ve taken 2 pts away from home in nearly a year.

Go home on the train singing Hes Magic after getting fucking hammered by Brighton?

Just to be clear, are you Poch in or out?

If Pochettino selects a starting XI of players who still want to wear the jersey, we’ll win. Everton are the one team in the league that are in an even worse place than us at the moment with an even lamer duck of a manager.

I’m sick of excuses, fuck ups, players not trying, manager treating us like mugs. Chavs are putting us to shame. They’ve lost their best player from last 7 seasons, haven’t bought anyone this season because of transfer ban and are starting a load of kids every week. They’re all playing for their manager and the jeresey though and that’s why they are flying now.

The hardcore have enjoyed some pretty immense away days season after season under Poch thank you very much. Culminating in the City and Ajax matches last season. Didn’t realise you equated that with being bum fucked, but it’s the 21st century so enjoy whatever makes you happy. We’re proud of you.

Does our great run in the CL last season have to excuse our awful performances in the league though? No one is immune to criticism and Poch hasn't helped himself with his recent actions. Being a fan is about supporting your team at every given time, but it doesn't mean you're not allowed to question whether Poch is still the right coach for us.

Does our great run in the CL last season have to excuse our awful performances in the league though? No one is immune to criticism and Poch hasn't helped himself with his recent actions. Being a fan is about supporting your team at every given time, but it doesn't mean you're not allowed to question whether Poch is still the right coach for us.

To be hardcore you have to put the manager before the club.

If you were in Amsterdam then Colchester was a fucking blast

Odd.

Buying a ticket
Going into a stadium

Sammy, you seem to want to be spokesperson for the whole bleeding world. Look how often you post. And look at the length of your posts. You can’t cope with - or respect - different views. You seem to spend a lot of time ranting away on an internet forum, over and over again. Surely not healthy?

Nobody is claiming to have enjoyed Colchester or Brighton. But you don’t judge a manager over a couple of months. And we’ve had a good few years under Poch, with cracking home and away days both domestically and in Europe, and sustained progress on both fronts too.

We don’t agree on Poch, which is fine. Adults can reasonably disagree, normally without descending into meltdowns and insults. But, again, it’s a free country: take pleasure in whatever makes you happy.

Don’t disagree with any of that. Of course Poch is not perfect. But he’s been a good manager for us and, for me, deserves the backing to work through this period - which is fundamentally figuring out the rebuild of a post-Eriksen, Dembele, Tobs, Jan, Rose team i.e. a whole new core.

Sammy, you seem to want to be spokesperson for the whole bleeding world. Look how often you post. And look at the length of your posts. You can’t cope with - or respect - different views. You seem to spend a lot of time ranting away on an internet forum, over and over again. Surely not healthy?

Nobody is claiming to have enjoyed Colchester or Brighton. But you don’t judge a manager over a couple of months. And we’ve had a good few years under Poch, with cracking home and away days both domestically and in Europe, and sustained progress on both fronts too.

We don’t agree on Poch, which is fine. Adults can reasonably disagree, normally without descending into meltdowns and insults. But, again, it’s a free country: take pleasure in whatever makes you happy.

It’s not a couple of months though

We’re talking last December for our last decent performance

It’s not a couple of months though

We’re talking last December for out last decent performance
Really? So the CL games against Dortmund, City and Ajax were not decent? The start of the year, when we had an injury crisis but still picked up points? There were some huge performances. Come on, be fair. Yes, this calendar year has been tough. But you have to look at the bigger picture of what the club has manoeuvred through post-WHL. We’ve evolved immensely. Poch has played his part. In my view, he deserves backing. In certain others’ view, he doesn’t.

[QUOTE="CSWY, post: 2069175, member: 1689"

[/QUOTE]

A couple of months? Try 8 months where we've amassed 23 points from 22 league matches - 6 wins 5 draws & 11 losses. Bottom line, this is a results business and we've been amassing points for almost three quarters of a league season at the rate of a relegation side.

Poch was great for us. He's taken us on another step in our club's history. And we should be grateful for that.

But....

...you can't continue to flog a dead horse because of the races he won in the past (even though Poch hasn't actually won anything for us, top 3 isn't a trophy).

I honestly think we have to face the fact that he's done here. Sentiment aside.

As for tomorrow, I do think we'll win, actually. Our record there is good. Their team is facing a crisis that's worse than ours. So I think we'll come out with the 3 points.

Please lads. A win. Of any description.
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor have you posted a prediction yet?

We all know Aurier starts right? And I'm looking for someone who will give me odds on Eriksen being in the starting line up too. I don't think he's injured which means he's nailed on.

Please lads. A win. Of any description.
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor have you posted a prediction yet?

We all know Aurier starts right? And I'm looking for someone who will give me odds on Eriksen being in the starting line up too. I don't think he's injured which means he's nailed on.
There's still time for Eriksen to pick up a lengthy injury. Maybe slip down the stairs. Trip over the rug at home etc. We can but hope.

Lose this tomorrow and it's officially panic stations. No way should Poch be allowed to continue but I honestly think he will continue. Something is going on that we aren't privy to. Sneaky feeling this Amazon documentary is playing a part in all of this

I've just read this article, here's a snippet :

"It's important not to put too much responsibility on the new signings," he says. "They have come to give the team certain qualities, but of course we also understand that they are young players who have to adapt, and who, in Lo Celso and Ndombele's cases, have come from abroad, from different leagues. The priority is adaption more than performance.

Link Mauricio Pochettino interview: Searching for new Spurs formula

Do hope that's not an indication for the team announcement later today ....

Back
Top Bottom