Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If ever there was a situation when a red should get overruled after the match this is it.

I'm sorry Gomes is injured and really hope he makes a speedy and full recovery...... But none of that is on Son.

Sloppy challenge but the real damage was done when Gomes studs get caught miles away from Son and he cracks his ankle.....

Gomes studs don't get caught and the challenge isn't even a yellow.

Just hope that he makes a full recovery.

Poch should get the fucking sack, I am sick of watching the club I love regressing like this, 10 points off the top 4 and 5 points off the drop, pathetic.

Don't talk to me about circumstances and the red card or the injury, none of it matters, we have a manager that is actively harming us at this point, putting players like Eriksen on the pitch is an insult as well.

POCH OUT.
[/QUO
aurier caused the horrific injury, they showed replay, and son did a clip on the player, making him stumble over, a foul yes. but that tackle happens every league match, IT WAS A CLIP, this is the culprit aurier, as usual, headcase, gomes was going down, and aurier jumped in, son should have had yellow possibly, but a red should have gone to aurier.
poch picked eriksen, alli, ( i would not have played him, i dont care if he scored, he nearly gave them a penalty, his passes were rubbish, his interplay was rubbish, just a little bit better than useless eriksen, and at least alli runs, i will give him that.) and we started aurier, the only 1 missing was rose, but poch cant be too obvious can he, im having serious doubts about pochs actions, and i think levy has to sort this out, we chucked 3 points away, with that team, at least alli scored, but eriksen, please fuck off.

They didn't show the replays because they were too gruesome, but am I right in thinking that Aurier broke Gomes' leg?
No, it was caught in the turf as he went between Son and Aurier.
Everton should lose points for the way their staff and support campaigned for Son's dismissal, and Atkinson should never referee again.
We also all know that VAR is a failed experiment.

We should demand the Premier League title as an apology for that red card. Only way we’ll ever get it and if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Eriksen, Toby, Jan all running down contracts & rose happy to go. Lloris past his best. Aurier unreliable. KWP doesn't look up to it. 7 for starters.
It’s too cosy and nice too. We need to be hammering the shit out of this underperforming squad. Let Roy Keane in the dressing room with some golf clubs and a hack saw.

With everything else it will get lost in the analysis and memory so I'd just like to state that Richarlison is a massive cunt and if VAR was been used properly he'd have been off for persistent diving.

It wont be overturned mark my words..

Even if its overturned its cost us the 3 points today.

Can somebody please explain to me why we are using VAR in this backwards way rather than letting a referee check the screen and using the fucking thing properly how it was intended? I mean who are these people in the vans that are giving these decisions? does anybody know? It could be sky sports dictating a narrative for all we know

Its a total farce

Indeed. WTF! Cunt shouldve been off at HT; we were crying out for the likes of Dier or Winks maybe to protect the lead; and who gives a lad a one-minute debut.
Poch has fucking lost it.
Lamela. He had heart. Fight. Spirit. And love for the club. Fuck I’d put my wife on for Eriksen - she cares more than that cunt.

We've now got to the point that football is a contact sport where no contact is allowed ..fucking snowflake generation has arrived full on ...im off with some of our older bods and those from west ham and Woolwich to watch real football at orient .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom