Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have enough quality - even with injuries we've had - to be top 6 with top 4 still in play.

Poch absolutely has to go.

It has been a total managerial/tactical/selections/substitutions shitshow for forever now.

Levy simply has to pull the trigger.

Just pay him off and let him go be ridiculous somewhere else.

Totally lost himself up his own arse.

Thanks for the good times, poch, but this has run its course.

Goodbye.

12th in the table.

3 wins from 12 in the league.

Feel like I'm done with this season. It's obvious if Poch stays this is how it will continue.

Today was awful, so many horrendous individual performances and again no real gameplan.

Getting rid of him won't help either. Season is done. Just give him some money levy u cunt

Dreadful, absolutely awful.

Dier played well against Red Star, but awful today. Can’t play centre half. Alderweireld should have started as I said previously. Dier must have given the gall away more than 10 times.

We’ve dropped points at home to Sheff Utd, Watford and Newcastle, whilst also dropping points away to Brighton. We aren’t getting top 4, we’ll be lucky to get top 6. Something has to change.

In hindsight it's clear how truly awful Red Star were.

Today shows how abysmal Dier is.

This season is doomed. Let the man do all season. No point in exchanging manager.
I get people wanting poch gone. But top 4 is gone, so we aren't missing out on a fortune if we don't get a new manager in now. Unless there is a good manager avaliable that is the right fit, we may as well see out the season with poch. It will be a boring mid table finish.

In hindsight it's clear how truly awful Red Star were.

Today shows how abysmal Dier is.
I think it's the high press. Dier has always been prone to making mistakes in the past against a high press, both in CB and DM positions. He just starts to make mistakes loses all confidence.

Back
Top Bottom