Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Waiting Guido to come in and say that Moura didn’t score a hat trick in 4 minutes so THATS why he shouldn’t play

I don’t mind people pointing out his flaws, but today really was the sort of situation where his style of direct play was needed.

And the timing of it. What does Poch expect of him in that time??

Except of course, I asked youfor examples and you gave broad strokes of critique.

I've already given you examples.

Why are you now asking me a question I've already answered?

You answered in “broad strokes”
Because I disagree so your answer isn’t good enough.

As you want me to, can you now give me every specific example of when Winks not only passed the ball forward, but it led to something.
And every specific time he broke down their attack.....

No, thought not....because you ran to sqwaka didn’t you

This is becoming a fucking disaster we may even be in a relegation battle..what a joke.
How many levy lovers now think we did not need to upgrade the squad over the past 3 years ? Nobody with any sense anyway....!!

Perhaps Eriksen was the answer if Moura's "pea brain" wasn't? This game was crying out for his 'grit', no?

What exactly took your boy so long to decide to go to a back 3/5? Dier was already in the game and we had Davies on the left? Sure, I know you will say 433 but seriously.

Can you run that past me again, I’m not sure I get what you are trying to say?

We simply cannot break through when teams press us, so many turnovers. I am so puzzled that Ndombele and Lo Celso didn't drop deeper to try and help us progress out of the back, they are tailor made for that.

What a waste of shite....
Everything about today was everything Spurs have been trying NOT to be over the past few years...
The players didn't seem bothered, and didn't seem capable of doing ANYTHING to address the equaliser... even AFTER the gift of VAR...

The fans were only interested in sitting back and seeing Tottenham HotspurS(sic) win... and didn't know what to do to help us win... no nouse whatsoever.... real shame.

Fuck me we've regressed!

WHERE IS ERIC LAMELA???
Another thing poch got wrong. He has a soft spot for him, But with his injury record, there is no way lamela should have got a contract extension. Especially as we are tight for money. You just know there is an injury around the corner with him.

Back
Top Bottom