Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't stand him as a person but I had a dream that he would be Spurs manager just before he joined the Chavs from Porto, so I guess I need to back my prophecy.

He'll have lost the dressing room by Jan 11th, to coincide with our arrival in the bottom three, as we lose at home to the Dippers.

Shit appointment.

Criminally shabby treatment of Poch.

Jesus Christ man put the emotions aside. Mourinho is a serial winner. Poch has never won anything. Poch lost the dressing room with his management style. Poch has only gotten us 25 points from 24 matches. Poch hasn’t won an away match SINCE JANUARY. We have lost more matches than any team in that time period. Pochs tactics have been suspect for like two years. Poch would have gotten us nearly relegated and then left at the end of the season anyways.

Other fans are doing exactly what we would have done.. They are ecstatic that lots of our fans aren’t happy with the appointment and are clinging onto that fact.... but deep down they are shitting themselves that we will become winners..

That’s exactly how I would have reacted if he went to a rival.

Back
Top Bottom