Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s a bit of a rockstar appointment. Easily the biggest name we’ve hired to run things. George Graham was probably the last established name to be hired as manager (unless people want to include Santini).

The guy really is a dick, but he’s certainly charismatic and aggressively determined. I think the likes of Kane and Dele will enjoy working with him (though I also think Dele could end up being a bit of a scapegoat if he’s not careful).

Still feels so weird. Our summer signings have barely got started, and now we have Mourinho at the helm. It will probably take a bit of time for him to figure out the best way to utilise the players available to him, but there’s a hell of a lot of talent to make use of.

ten Haag is over rated in my opinion. Even poch out witted him tactically last season. He had absolutely no answers to our second half performance in the second leg. He inherited a once in a generation young squad but they looked out of ideas when it really mattered last year

Poch outwitted Ten Hag ? Are you having a laugh. He made a complete dogs dinner of the home leg, that we lost, and was a minute away from going out to a team from Europe's sixth biggest league, who's resources are dwarfed by Pochettino's - who inherited nearly all the best players he's had over the last 5 years.

It's expected to catch up to Chelsea and Leicester who's 12 points over us already? Unless they fall flat on their asses I think it's mental to expect a UCL spot for next season.

From the 2020/21 season, however, we should demand that like before.

Or win the Europa League next season and qualify that way. I’d settle for that for sure.

The emotions of Spurs fans in the last 24 hours

News Breaks of Pochettino being sacked

giphy.gif

News filters through of Pochettino’s staff all going with him, meaning we have no senior figures at the club for Westham

giphy.gif

Sky sports news breaks that we are in talks with Mourinho

giphy.gif

Tottenham Official announces we have just appointed Mourinho

giphy.gif

Poch outwitted Ten Hag ? Are you having a laugh. He made a complete dogs dinner of the home leg, that we lost, and was a minute away from going out to a team from Europe's sixth biggest league, who's resources are dwarfed by Pochettino's - who inherited nearly all the best players he's had over the last 5 years.

Is that inherited line meant to be a dig?

Those players didn't become that level of quality overnight.

Back
Top Bottom