Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top 4 is not impossible, but I am not expecting it. What would be interesting is if we do it at the expense of the chavs, beating them home and away :allitongue:

I would imagine that José is licking his lips at the prospect and anticipates bigger competition from Leicester

I tell you what is hurting other fans... The fact that many fans who were against Mourinho, have now taken to him and rate him..
This is boiling them to the core, hypocrites etc blah blah blah.. All they had is the fact that many of our fans didn't want him, now that is on the decline and many are really bigging him up, they are left with the fact that we could go to another level.. They are crapping themselves I tell ya.

I don’t know if anyone listened to that Prick Jason Candy on Talkshite last night?
I’ve never heard anyone so bitter and jealous, I was really embarrassed for him and his comhost was absolutely ripping the piss out of him along with every caller.
His co host was trying to have a sensible debate about Mourinho and Cundys contribution was comparing him to a 3 year old beach bag with the stitching all coming out and said WE had him when he was like a top model on the front of vogue and YOU have the horse and hounds version. He thought he’d hit the jackpot by calling Mourinho the special ONCE.
It was so cringe. He reckons we have Chelsea’s cast offs and he’s finished as a manager. Callers from other clubs were absolutely embarrassing him..

The jealousy and worry was off the scale.
I’m more disappointed with you for listening to that clown longer than the radio stopping on a station while searching

:dierpochhug: Don’t do it again okay

I’m more disappointed with you for listening to that clown longer than the radio stopping on a station while searching

:dierpochhug: Don’t do it again okay

Oh it was unmissable.. The hurt and rage we have caused them is beautiful. A newcastle fan rang in and totally owned the prick. Cundy said he's made a mistake by going to Spurs, as a Chelsea man, you don't do that... To which the reply was, "isn't that what you did" :dembelelol:

I tell you what is hurting other fans... The fact that many fans who were against Mourinho, have now taken to him and rate him..
This is boiling them to the core, hypocrites etc blah blah blah.. All they had is the fact that many of our fans didn't want him, now that is on the decline and many are really bigging him up, they are left with the fact that we could go to another level.. They are crapping themselves I tell ya.
I just think no one has any right to bad mouth or disrespect a bloke whos CV speaks for itself.

He can be a very controversial character yeah, and can sometimes rub people up the wrong way a bit. Hes not scared to speak his mind or drop players who clearly are not on form.

But its time we made these steps towards the next level and its a brilliant appointment for that. Weve been the 'nearly men' for years now, always got so far but never could be inspired to win something as we crumble and look lacklustre towards the final hurdle. I believe we are now on the verge of doing some decent things. So i remain optimistic about this situation. Just my opinion.

COYS

With several players running their contracts down, the dressing room split into little cliques taking sides in the Jan/ CE problem and players like Moose and Tripps making negative comments

A new broom needed and we’ve got one so I’m delighted

Dude, fill me in, is there a CE/Jan issue, for real?

Has given any interviews yet?
His first press conference is at 3pm English time I believe. Club tends to upload them to youtube so we should be able to watch the spectacle with a bag of popcorn and a drink after work.

EDIT: I have been corrected, it is at 2pm English time. 3pm central European time.

Thinking about Jose to us it seems like he has always walked into successful teams, packed with egos (other than his first chelsea and Porto years)

Not one of our players can feel they are above him, which means learning learning learning.

This feels massive

When Jan showed up for the start of the season with a black eye some random on Facebook suggested that he had been shagging Eriksen's wife and as such Kane had given him the black eye during a locker room fight. This was of course a joke but the internet ran with it.

As late as two days ago the Irish fans sang that Jan was banging his wife towards Eriksen during the Ireland vs Denmark game.

The absolute mad lad.

He's an absolute piece of trash that allowed his staff to be taken hostage for 24 hours over a money dispute with a near dictatorship. But a true mad lad.
The greatest trick Vince McMahon ever pulled was convincing us it was all an act. Seriously though he does seem genuinely crazy & a piece of trash but very entertaining. It's not such a big leap to suggest it could have been him & not trump becoming president of USA. Credit to him for his buisness idea. I liked WWF as a kid & it's still going strong now. By changing it to WWE he can say we only said it was entertainment only.

All rumours mate

Make of it what you will
Listen to the disgusting abuse CE received from the crowd the other night

We’re moving on from all that hopefully

The greatest trick Vince McMahon ever pulled was convincing us it was all an act. Seriously though he does seem genuinely crazy & a piece of trash but very entertaining. It's not such a big leap to suggest it could have been him & not trump becoming president of USA. Credit to him for his buisness idea. I liked WWF as a kid & it's still going strong now. By changing it to WWE he can say we only said it was entertainment only.
His wife was part of Trump's inaugural cabinet. As the head of small business politics.

Because nothing says small business like monopolizing your industry by cannibalizing all your competitors through predatory poaching of staff and talent.

Back
Top Bottom