West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right or wrong about the rest; how'd you reach that conclusion?
I think it’s blatantly obvious what the likes of Scott and JT want for this club.
John has even gone as far as to make libelous claims about Lewis activity in the Bahamas as he and his sidekick try and say that us wearing Nike is no different to being owned by Abu Dhabi

Bizarre really.

A hard game in any circumstances.

It's going to be so interesting which trait prevails.

Our propensity to fall short or effectively flatter to deceive or Mourinho's winning mentality.

The one thing Mourinho has got is a damn good squad but one that needs bolstering in my opinion. It's now a new voice however and one that is a serial winner.

One will out - which?

A draw likely tomorrow I feel.

- Diamond formation
- Eriksen at right back
- Sissoko as our creative midfielder
- Danny Rose free reign to play where he wants
- Son and Kane occupy exactly the same space
- Zonal marking from center backs
- Moura on to change the game in the 89th minute

Get it done Mourinho!

Great to see your responses. Let's hope he calms down and realises how sad and pointless posting 16 emojis in one message really is.

Mate, stop telling people what to do and how they should post. Don't like what I write then put me on Ignore.

It's coming across as a tad arrogant now.

Baz, you're a self-righteous hypocritical cunt. I loathe your very existence.

I'll post what I like, you do the same.

I think it’s blatantly obvious what the likes of Scott and JT want for this club.
John has even gone as far as to make libelous claims about Lewis activity in the Bahamas as he and his sidekick try and say that us wearing Nike is no different to being owned by Abu Dhabi

Ah ok......

When you speak of "them" and "people" you usually sound like you in fact mean most people.

I'm not convinced merely having reservations about Mourinho equates to wanting to get the City/ Chav dirty money treatment.

Fitting in terms of the 2 you mention, but a pretty niech accusation beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom