West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
So here we are - West Ham’s Cup final, their be all and end all, their chance of a giant killing.
They could lose every game in the season but if they win one of the games against us there would be a statue of Pellegrini outside the banter bowl ( if the stadium owners allowed it) .
It’s coming up for 40 years without a trophy for the deluded Essex losers. This is their chance to make up for lost ground and get their name on a Trophy in a season they will be pushing for top 6 if not top 4 ( apparently).

No doubt the electric atmosphere (😂) and frightening sight of that bubble machine gives Pug Face Brady’s brave soldiers an advantage but we will have to deal with it if we want to make this our 4th win on the bounce at the ground with state of the art retractable seating (😂).
We better make the most of playing in such a wonderful stadium, they only have the lease for another 95 years :dembelelol:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Great jews. Not bowel cancer.
Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁

We were noticeably more niggly all over the pitch with Harry a prime example, I loved it tbh, we as a side have been far too nice for far too long with the noticeable exception when they kicked the cunt out of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Small physical battles all over the pitch helps win the whole game.

I heard that Pellegrini and his back room team have really pulled the pants down of the clueless owners. Without Pellegrini it would cost them 20m to get rid of the back room staff.. I wonder how much Pellegrini has them over the barrel for?
Business woman of the year?? biggest fraud of the year more like, who would allow a pay off clause like that?
GettyImages-961229370.jpg

You can see it in Pellegrini's eyes!

(I've been in Sullivan's house, not long after he moved there. Gold telephones in the shape of giant cocks, table legs in the image of a woman's spread legs, giant erect cocks as ornaments on the mantelpiece. Genuinely the strangest cunt I've ever met. You instantly find yourself recoiling away from him when he gets close. Breath stinks of custard, in fact, he stunk of the stuff. My skin is crawling as I type).

Last edited:
Poch leaving had a big impact and I am glad that Jose recognizes that and managing around it.

I haven't heard anyone given as much respect as Jose has when he speaks about Poch these last 5 days. Jose has aced the way he has come into this club IMO. He's acted and has said everything the right way. For the fans and the players.

Watching the highlights again

1. how the fuck did Fredricks not get sent off? that was an ankle breaking challenge. Fuck VAR

2. right before Lucas' goal, the crowd laughed for a moment went Dele fell... we got the last laugh there. Fucking West Ham fans

20 reasons to laugh at West Ham.

1) They are West Ham
2) They have only ever won 4 trophies.
3) They haven't won a trophy for 39 years
4) They think they are our rivals
5) Their all time hero (Noble) has NEVER managed to get in some shitty England squads
6) They rent an athletics stadium
7) They sing about pretty bubbles..
8) Their Training ground is worse than some non-league clubs.
9) They won a couple of games early this season and were talking of Top 4.
10) They haven't finished above us for years.
11) They got dumped out of Europa qualifiers by Astra Goo Goo TWICE.
12) They got dumped out of the league cup 4-0 to Oxford.
13) They have to keep that stadium for another 95 years.
14) They signed Jack Wheelchair.
15) In the last 3 seasons they finished 35 ,41 & 19 points behind us. (95 points)
16) The only time they go to Europe is on their Holidays.
17) They are run by Karren Brady
18) They have a bubble making machine like the ones used at kids parties.
19) They have a Boys of 86 reunion even though they won NOTHING that year.
20) They are West ham.

Last edited:
Well yet another away win at the Banter Bowl.. We've now won 4 games on the trot there, that's something they have and never will manage..
The place gets worse, it's still shit but now it's showing signs of wear and tear. The atmosphere for the biggest game in their season was unbelievably shit. They offered nothing apart from some pathetic booing when we sang, but even that stopped after the first goal.
Getting to sing "you're fucking shit" and "you'll always be shit" is a joy to behold.
Quite a bit of racist shit aimed at Sonny, which summed them up really.

As for the game itself, don't be too down beat about their goals, it could be a good thing -

A) Had we won 3-0 Mourinho would have told them they were brilliant with nothing to work with, the 2 conceded goals will be analysed and measures put in place to prevent it happening again. He has something to work on.

B) It will keep Audrey Roberts in the job as that will be seen as spirited fightback.

Thought Aurier was excellent today. What an easy opening game for the new Gaffer, it will get harder but great start..

The whole day was soured by the news I got from stevee stevee and Rocket Rocket last night so all my efforts of winding the caravan dwellers up was in honour of those two wonderful people.

:freundgoal: :freundgoal: :freundgoal: :freundgoal:

Re: West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur: Match Thread 23/11/2019
Post by wormley » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Was bored and had a nose about on their forum.

20 reasons to laugh at West Ham.

1) They are West Ham
2) They have only ever won 4 trophies.
3) They haven't won a trophy for 39 years
4) They think they are our rivals
5) Their all time hero (Noble) has NEVER managed to get in some shitty England squads
6) They rent an athletics stadium
7) They sing about pretty bubbles..
8) Their Training ground is worse than some non-league clubs.
9) They won a couple of games early this season and were talking of Top 4.
10) They haven't finished above us for years.
11) They got dumped out of Europa qualifiers by Astra Goo Goo TWICE.
12) They got dumped out of the league cup 4-0 to Oxford.
13) They have to keep that stadium for another 95 years.
14) They signed Jack Wheelchair.
15) In the last 3 seasons they finished 35 ,41 & 19 points behind us. (95 points)
16) The only time they go to Europe is on their Holidays.
17) They are run by Karren Brady
18) They have a bubble making machine like the ones used at kids parties.
19) They have a Boys of 86 reunion even though they won NOTHING that year.
20) They are West ham.

Back
Top Bottom