West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So good to see Spurs back to their counter-attacking best. I know WHam were dogshit but every time we pushed the ball into an attacking area on the counter we looked incredibly dangerous. With Son / Dele / Lucas / Kane we have a four that will terrorise any team on the counter and are very well suited to it.

When the defensive side of things is shored up a bit we could be looking at a very very effective system.

We won but I think Mourinho will not be happy with the school boy defending. Happy we beat West Ham but even I was getting frustrated at players letting crossing come in, getting in the wrong side etc.

attacking wise we are a very good team, bet Jose will be working on the defence and maybe buying defenders come jan.

I’d take Antonio though

What’s he doing with those wankers?

We got the win lads and that’s all that’s important. There’s a bunch of things that need work but that’s why we got a new manager in the first place. It’ll be all about the results from now till Christmas. Looking forward to some solid 1-nils instead of nervy 3-2s

By coming on and talking complete crap - how is just one shot conceded in 70 minutes shite defending? ... only a daft cunt would claim that - you are clearly either a troll or an idiot - you take your pick.
The last 20 minutes was shite defending surely? I’m sorry that you’re offended by my opinion on a discussion board

Back
Top Bottom