West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And now we see that most of the good from the first half was from effort not quality. This is good though. Mou can work with this. Not having any MF help doesn't really help our backline.

The subs were strange, especially by Mourinho's standards. Surely Lo Celso coming on and going into midfield would have been smarter than Eriksen and then Sissoko coming on.

I actually thought sanchez and toby were superb today, problem is the midfielders in front of them - used to have dembelle and an in form Wannyamma, we need an improved Central midfield, thats the the reason we conced so much pressure towards the end of the games
I'll agree. They had good games over all. I think the thumbling for the two backwards goals is a bit collective. The midfield turns off and our defenders turn off as well.

Mou will fix that.

I'll agree. They had good games over all. I think the thumbling for the two backwards goals is a bit collective. The midfield turns off and our defenders turn off as well.

Mou will fix that.
you cant expect the defence to never make a mistake, how many times did dier give the ball away, and how many time was winks tracking in the last 20

We’ve been truly awful since going 3-0 and I’m pretty sure it hasn’t been instructed to take the foot of the gas my Jose. Definitely not controlled. Even with the win I think these players may hear some home truths in the dressing room. He will be livid.
Looks like a mentality thing with this lot. Either mourinho cures it or he will have to get rid of quite a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom