West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was it any good? Had to do family stuff

Yes, it was. Our faults haven’t disappeared but we looked better. CM still unbalanced but Dele looked much better today drifting into the ten position.

Main José addition seemed to be Aurier pushed forward and more of a back 3, although he would drop back occasionally. He played well.

Spam were fucking dogshit, apart from Antonio.

Nice to win away from home! We should have won by more, that was a drubbing for 60mins and scoreline not reflective of the whole game.

First half we controlled a game almost completely, I like this, I've missed this. It wasn't scintillating but it's something desperately lacking.

Second half was a horrible watch, we should have scored a 4th with Lucas horrendous miss but there wasn't a great deal to be excited about. And that last 10mins + 6mins for extra time was horrendous!! There is something so wrong here. Against a better side (at lets fact it West Ham are shit!) we actually would have lost that!

Maybe to concede those 2 goals is a good thing and for us to still accept that we are still not very good.??? Also, just to keep our feet on the ground, I want to emphasis just how shit their 'keeper is, had that have been Fabianski would we have scored those goals?? Would we have won?

Dele MoTM thought he was outstanding. Aurier also is better crosser of the ball than is the myth Tripps, don't @ me!

But we won, well done Jose. Loads of work to do.

I actually thought sanchez and toby were superb today, problem is the midfielders in front of them - used to have dembelle and an in form Wannyamma, we need an improved Central midfield, thats the the reason we conced so much pressure towards the end of the games

The defense needs refreshing and a better cdm
There is no way that Sissoko can't chase Antonio at their corner which resulted in the 2nd goal. That is pure negligence. That's why he was angry, because this has happened to us too many times now.
Edit: Or the Harry and Lucas chances to make it 4. If you have the chance to bury the game een further, do it...

Yes, it was. Our faults haven’t disappeared but we looked better. CM still unbalanced but Dele looked much better today drifting into the ten position.

Main José addition seemed to be Aurier pushed forward and more of a back 3, although he would drop back occasionally. He played well.

Spam were fucking dogshit, apart from Antonio.
Thanks

I actually thought sanchez and toby were superb today, problem is the midfielders in front of them - used to have dembelle and an in form Wannyamma, we need an improved Central midfield, thats the the reason we conced so much pressure towards the end of the games

I agree with the pressure, but that’s no excuse for Sanchez to let his man go, that’s poor defending

Very good for him to see that nasty wobble when a goal is conceded we've made a habit of.

That game gave him lots to work with in improving us further.

Would rather he see our flaws close up, immediately.

Back
Top Bottom