West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen on the bench, nice work Jose.
Not surprised at Aurier-only senior RB we have, little bit about Lo Celso maybe but tbf I reckon Mourinho would want to know more and see more of him before starting him, same for Sess and the other young lads.

Lets fucking batter these wankers and get back on track.

I like the look of that team and I think picking Davies was the right choice as well, Rose needs to get back to his best.

If we can get Dier and Dele back to their best we will be laughing, I have always thought Dier is captain material.

Lucas being back in the team is a positive as well, I wonder what's happened to Sess though? Injured again?
I'm a fan of Dier, for his attitude and basic DM abilities and positional sense (he also gives tactical variation due to his utility). I'm very worried however at his current form but I guess he has to be played at some point to get the minutes in his legs to recover that form, but if West Ham chooses to target him (I would) this is a potential weakness for us.

Rose has been gash coupled with his latest press expose on his contract I think he's cancer in the squad and should be forced out the club. With a flat back four Davies is more than fine.

I'm surprised by Lucas inclusion, I don't think he's disciplined enough nor smart enough for Jose. He's a chaos player (for which there are always positives and things to like) but 2nd guessing I don't have him down as a Jose player.

Dele I'm sure will thrive under Jose, I'm very confident about this, I think he will play him closer to kane.

Last edited:
Eriksen on the bench, nice work Jose.
Not surprised at Aurier-only senior RB we have, little bit about Lo Celso maybe but tbf I reckon Mourinho would want to know more and see more of him before starting him, same for Sess and the other young lads.

Lets fucking batter these wankers and get back on track.

Lo Celso is the only one I am concerned about. The rest of your post is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom