West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were noticeably more niggly all over the pitch with Harry a prime example, I loved it tbh, we as a side have been far too nice for far too long with the noticeable exception when they kicked the cunt out of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Small physical battles all over the pitch helps win the whole game.

I was delighted to see:
- No Eriksen set pieces
- Hardly any playing out from the back or passing around the penalty area with onrushing attackers.

Why was it so hard for Pochettino to give those up?
Seems Harry Winks is our set piece go to guy now. A bit concerning but i might underestimate the kid.

I heard that Pellegrini and his back room team have really pulled the pants down of the clueless owners. Without Pellegrini it would cost them 20m to get rid of the back room staff.. I wonder how much Pellegrini has them over the barrel for?
Business woman of the year?? biggest fraud of the year more like, who would allow a pay off clause like that?
GettyImages-961229370.jpg

You can see it in Pellegrini's eyes!

(I've been in Sullivan's house, not long after he moved there. Gold telephones in the shape of giant cocks, table legs in the image of a woman's spread legs, giant erect cocks as ornaments on the mantelpiece. Genuinely the strangest cunt I've ever met. You instantly find yourself recoiling away from him when he gets close. Breath stinks of custard, in fact, he stunk of the stuff. My skin is crawling as I type).

Last edited:

(I've been in Sullivan's house, not long after he moved there. Gold telephones in the shape of giant cocks, table legs in the image of a womans spread legs, giant erect cocks as ornaments on the mantal peice. Genuinely the stangest, cunt I've ever met. You instantly find yourself recoiling away from him when he gets close. Breath stinks of custard, in fact he stunk of the stuff. My skin is crawlling as I type.
He's even sitting next to a statue of a woman's private parts in that photo.

(I've been in Sullivan's house, not long after he moved there. Gold telephones in the shape of giant cocks, table legs in the image of a womans spread legs, giant erect cocks as ornaments on the mantal peice. Genuinely the stangest, cunt I've ever met. You instantly find yourself recoiling away from him when he gets close. Breath stinks of custard, in fact he stunk of the stuff. My skin is crawlling as I type.
You need to explain this. This is the best thing i've read in a long time.

We were noticeably more niggly all over the pitch with Harry a prime example, I loved it tbh, we as a side have been far too nice for far too long with the noticeable exception when they kicked the cunt out of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Small physical battles all over the pitch helps win the whole game.
Kane's foul on Snoddy was brilliant, mainly because it meant we can get treatment for Sissoko who was lying injured and West Ham had the ball. Great shithousing that also got little old Snoddy booked to.

Sorry but this just made me laugh, especially since it happened the last time we played v José.

Last edited:
You need to explain this. This is the best thing i've read in a long time.
I was a young whippersnapper salesman just starting out in life in my first job in the car business. A lovely but dodgy and successful car dealer who took me under his wing (who I bought shit loads of cars from) lived about 5mins from Sullivan and knew him well. Sullivan had a bowling alley built in the house and would invite all the wideboy spivs in Essex for drinks and a bowl. I was way out of my depth being about 18 whilst all these wideboys were well into their forties. It was so creepy I never stayed around long enough to know what went on but loads of stories about his Mrs and the lads' making use of those golden telephones if you get my drift.
tenor.gif

I was a young whippersnapper salesman just starting out in life in my first job in the car business. A lovely but dodgy and successful car dealer who took me under his wing (who I bought shit loads of cars from) lived about 5mins from Sullivan and knew him well. Sullivan had a bowling alley built in the house and would invite all the wideboy spivs in Essex for drinks and a bowl. I was way out of my depth being about 18 whilst all these wideboys were well into their forties. It was so creepy I never stayed around long enough to know what went on but loads of stories about his Mrs and the lads' making use of those golden telephones if you get my drift.
tenor.gif
I had a friend like that. But he's in prison now. Anyways, what is a wideboy?

(I've been in Sullivan's house, not long after he moved there. Gold telephones in the shape of giant cocks, table legs in the image of a woman's spread legs, giant erect cocks as ornaments on the mantelpiece. Genuinely the strangest cunt I've ever met. You instantly find yourself recoiling away from him when he gets close. Breath stinks of custard, in fact, he stunk of the stuff. My skin is crawling as I type).

Never been a big fan of custard, but you didn’t so much put the final nail in the coffin as nuke it from orbit.

It's all very enjoyable laughing at their demise and remind them that they are not west ham anymore, but i's also disappointing that this fixture is such a pile of shit as well. The day of this game in the past used to be a real intense day, the atmosphere in the air was always immense.
The ultimate dare used to be walking round their ground without getting noticed or spotted as a Spurs fan now you can walk in amongst them and freely around the entire area unchallenged. It's totally lost it's edge and is a bit of an embarrassment from their side.

That said, I will continue to take the piss constantly and remind them that they sold their soul.. That chant along with you're not west ham anymore annoys hem more than anything..

They really are a pathetic, sad shit stain of a club and an embarrassment to English football..

Rot in hell Pikey Boys..

Back
Top Bottom