West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brutally honest, I wanted it to work out for Poch. These recent games, each one I have hoped we smash the opponents then kick on with a run of form.. it kept going wrong and never happened until I got to the point I simply wasn't looking forward to and getting excited about games.

Of course I watched every game out of duty - never really able to enjoy it properly. Had Poch gone and beat West Ham 4-0 this weekend, I expect I would have had a feeling of "good - that's just a start" as opposed to being simply happy about the result.. Similar feeling to how I felt when we got a goal back against Ajax in the 2nd leg.. I wasn't going crazy at that point for sure.

I don't like Mourinho. It's difficult for me to like such arrogance, though I have always respected him, found him quite funny at times (laughing at or with), but he has always been one of the few managers of other clubs I was prepared to listen to the press conference of. You know, like Holloway or something it can be amusing or interesting.. something Poch never offered that's for sure.

So you could say I was in the Poch stays camp, or the anyone but Mourinho camp.. it doesn't really matter because I'm fully behind our gaffer hoping for the best now.

But.. I'm really excited about Saturday. I can't wait to see his team selection - if he's prepared to drag off Eriksen after 25 minutes to make a statement - the way we press, the freedom or lack of freedom for certain players, our defensive shape, our attacking focus.. I can't wait to analyse the game.

If you love Poch / Mourinho or not - I hope everyone has this tingly feeling once again looking forward to games. I certainly have! Can't wait!

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Meh.

I have been falling out of love with football for quite some time now. Always loved Spurs though and cared very much about what happens to them.

Now? With the eye gouger in charge? With half the team apparently wanting to leave? With Levy & ENIC still in charge?

I don't know, I just don't know.

Isnt it funny how all the bestist realist mostest supportive fanz ever are all dropping like flies, and giving up on football the second we hire a world class manager.

They all backed Poch, and not the club. Acting like we hired a human rights violator.......and the whole time they´ve been longing for owners like City´s.

Jokers and pretenders the lot of them. They said this would "purge the fanbase"......Im not sure they meant themselves though. LOL

:eriksenlol:

We're still sloppy as fuck towards the end of the game.

Mourinho is 100% going to sort that.

I'll take the win but can't wait to see get him get his teeth in.

You should read the last 5 pages on KUMB, the thick fuckers reckon Ryan Fredericks tackle on Son was a brilliant tackle and wasn’t even a yellow or a free kick.
This lot whinge about the refs after every loss ( which is most weeks) more than Any club I know.
That's Kumb that is.

'waynepin wrote: imo today southgate watching would have picked noble and rice over dier and winks'

Last edited:
This is brilliant SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy .

I hate West Ham as much as the next guy, but you REALLY hate West Ham.

Is there a story behind it?

Just built up hatred Mate.. When I was younger and dafter, I used to hang around with a crowd who disliked certain members of their fanbase. Lets just say the hatred stemmed from that.

Now i'm a lot older and slightly more sensible... I probably hate them more. :adethumbup:

For the fans of stats:

These were the average playing positions against Sheffield:
m2nLyrG.png

And the shot zones against Sheffield:
mHDlVdQ.png

These were the average playing positions against West Ham:
jeEroaE.png

And the shot zones against West Ham:
TzYMZ9O.png

Back
Top Bottom