West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're still sloppy as fuck towards the end of the game.

Mourinho is 100% going to sort that.

I'll take the win but can't wait to see get him get his teeth in.

We keep switching off before the final whistle... Even José looked dissapointed in the end.

And now we see that most of the good from the first half was from effort not quality. This is good though. Mou can work with this. Not having any MF help doesn't really help our backline.

An away win...

giphy.gif

Positives

All 3 of our forwards score - check

Dele looking class again - check

First away win in yonks - check

Negatives

We fell apart after the changes

Sissoko is a shit-cunt

We still look like conceding every time a cross comes in

In a way I'm glad about those 2 goals. Our defensive probs have not gone away and our performance was not that great.
But I am bitterly disappointed in the Moose. He fecked about in the build up and was weak in 3 or 4 tackles.

We still have to sort out our defensive softness/turning off once we go ahead. But that will take a couple of games/weeks.

But that is a strength of Mourinho's so it will get better with time.

But we are back to winning away which is great.

Back
Top Bottom