West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the highlights again

1. how the fuck did Fredricks not get sent off? that was an ankle breaking challenge. Fuck VAR

2. right before Lucas' goal, the crowd laughed for a moment went Dele fell... we got the last laugh there. Fucking West Ham fans

That's just your take ... the reality is for 70 minutes we had 70% possession without front four keeping the West Ham boys playing it aimlessly forward, Dier did a fine job sweeping up in front of the defence. In the last twenty West Ham had 70% possession and the ball was going over or around Dier with Antonio being given time and space out wide.

You can blame Dier for our attacking players switching off / getting subbed but that would be just plain wrong. Dier didn't "invite pressure" we lost control of the possession that's what invited the pressure, didn't know Dier was playing as our ball retaining midfield player, did anyone?

Sometimes your weird take on games is baffling. Guess Sissoko being caught out at right back was his fault when in fact it was our actual right back who ran out of energy and went AWOL for the last ten minutes? yeah thought so .....
The best way to analyse blakeys myopic and blinkered posts is to put him on ignore. Its the only way they make any sense.

That's just your take ... the reality is for 70 minutes we had 70% possession without front four keeping the West Ham boys playing it aimlessly forward, Dier did a fine job sweeping up in front of the defence. In the last twenty West Ham had 70% possession and the ball was going over or around Dier with Antonio being given time and space out wide.

You can blame Dier for our attacking players switching off / getting subbed but that would be just plain wrong. Dier didn't "invite pressure" we lost control of the possession that's what invited the pressure, didn't know Dier was playing as our ball retaining midfield player, did anyone?

Sometimes your weird take on games is baffling. Guess Sissoko being caught out at right back was his fault when in fact it was our actual right back who ran out of energy and went AWOL for the last ten minutes? yeah thought so .....
I wonder what his take was on Eriksen not giving us an outlet in terms of inviting pressure.....

My spammers mate just back from the game complaining about ref!!
FFS we over ran them from minute 1 and 2-3 flattered them..cheeky twat

You should read the last 5 pages on KUMB, the thick fuckers reckon Ryan Fredericks tackle on Son was a brilliant tackle and wasn’t even a yellow or a free kick.
This lot whinge about the refs after every loss ( which is most weeks) more than Any club I know.

You should read the last 5 pages on KUMB, the thick fuckers reckon Ryan Fredericks tackle on Son was a brilliant tackle and wasn’t even a yellow or a free kick.
This lot whinge about the refs after every loss ( which is most weeks) more than Any club I know.
The ref made one obvious mistake (well, obvious to us watching on TV), booking Diop when he'd been fouled by Kane. Maybe another when he blew for a foul although Dele was clear through, although the resulting free kick led to the third goal, so no one's going to complain too much about that.

Other than that I thought he was OK, as were the linesmen who got most calls spot on.

The ref made one obvious mistake (well, obvious to us watching on TV), booking Diop when he'd been fouled by Kane. Maybe another when he blew for a foul although Dele was clear through, although the resulting free kick led to the third goal, so no one's going to complain too much about that.

Other than that I thought he was OK, as were the linesmen who got most calls spot on.

Oh I agree, I thought he was decent. They voted Oliver as our MOtM..

It's always confused me as to WHY spoken Portugese sounds Russian!

I worked over there years ago on a show that was recorded in Portugese (unsurprisingly enough!)
...actually, I was there on the day of Lasagne-gate against these cunts today, (ironically!) ...and I remember thinking then what an odd sounding language it was... bearing in mind it should be a 'Latin' language!
I dunno - It's all Greek to me.

That's Kumb that is.

'waynepin wrote: imo today southgate watching would have picked noble and rice over dier and winks'

Last edited:
Morning you beautiful bunch. How good does it feel waking up after a win?
Well, I overdid the celebratory drinks and my youngest was up all night with a fever.

So pretty shit.

But then I keep smiling at the stat around our winning run at LS being greater than any Spam have had.

:dierno::allitongue::kaneear::sonlol:

Amazing how dropping players who don’t want to be at the club, playing players in the best positions and actually pressing an opposition wins you games.

If only we’d all been asking for that for the past 9 months...

Back
Top Bottom