West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

th

Excellent away win, we should have been 4-0 up and in cruise mode.

I think Jose will do well with the development of the players, more importantly their fitness, we were cream crackered in the last 20 mins.

As for Eriken, get rid asap.

I hope Levy will give funds to Jose in Jan to sign players of his choice, at least one but a couple would be perfect.

Emotional win. Smiles are back 😂

Last edited:
So happy with this result - but it does still all feel very weird. Huge respect to the players for putting on a decent performance until fatigue set in. Have a fair few Spam friends so this result is delicious. Was pretty convinced that this would be the match that our season turned around, both pre and post Poch. Jose has done well. I still don’t love him. I still miss Poch. But it’s been a positive few days in the circumstances. Time to wind up Spam and Goons. COYS

Well yet another away win at the Banter Bowl.. We've now won 4 games on the trot there, that's something they have and never will manage..
The place gets worse, it's still shit but now it's showing signs of wear and tear. The atmosphere for the biggest game in their season was unbelievably shit. They offered nothing apart from some pathetic booing when we sang, but even that stopped after the first goal.
Getting to sing "you're fucking shit" and "you'll always be shit" is a joy to behold.
Quite a bit of racist shit aimed at Sonny, which summed them up really.

As for the game itself, don't be too down beat about their goals, it could be a good thing -

A) Had we won 3-0 Mourinho would have told them they were brilliant with nothing to work with, the 2 conceded goals will be analysed and measures put in place to prevent it happening again. He has something to work on.

B) It will keep Audrey Roberts in the job as that will be seen as spirited fightback.

Thought Aurier was excellent today. What an easy opening game for the new Gaffer, it will get harder but great start..

The whole day was soured by the news I got from stevee stevee and Rocket Rocket last night so all my efforts of winding the caravan dwellers up was in honour of those two wonderful people.

Having had time to reflect, I think the fact we played it long rather than always trying to move it out from the back was the most satisfying.

Probably the sort of stubborn principle that gets ingrained in a side, even when it demonstratively isn't working.

I heard that Pellegrini and his back room team have really pulled the pants down of the clueless owners. Without Pellegrini it would cost them 20m to get rid of the back room staff.. I wonder how much Pellegrini has them over the barrel for?
Business woman of the year?? biggest fraud of the year more like, who would allow a pay off clause like that?

I heard that Pellegrini and his back room team have really pulled the pants down of the clueless owners. Without Pellegrini it would cost them 20m to get rid of the back room staff.. I wonder how much Pellegrini has them over the barrel for?
Business woman of the year?? biggest fraud of the year more like, who would allow a pay off clause like that?

Ironic, since their primary business sells things to fuck people.

Back
Top Bottom