West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say that's one of the best games in a Spurs shirt. He has potential. If we can see more of that Aurier, he's going to be a real asset.

He's a good footballer. He will just occasionally do dumb shit.

We're going to have to accept it. It's a case of enjoying performances like today whilst being aware that next week he might try and back heel it in the penalty area and give away a chance.

Still think we can upgrade up on him, but if Mourinho can smooth out his edges then he's a good player.

Obvious signs of improvement first half. Passing the ball so much quicker. Last 20 minutes was a fucking disgrace though. I can imagine a few of the players took a good shagging in the changing room afterwards. It will take the season for Jose to sort the wheat from the chaff though. A January transfer window will not sort it.

Don't underestimate today...

Pre-match, They wanted to beat us/Mourinho MORE than ever... but they didn't...
Yet I'm sure they'll have an open top bus parade for their two consolation goals, but make NO mistake, we won a game we could've lost this season...

Dr Tottenham has been struck off now!

He said... "NOT taking anything away from our performance" = our performance was worthy of praise but... [WH's keeper was shite].

Perhaps a quick brush-up on your comprehension skills might be in order before you throw your weight around...

So he's dismissing any quality from our performance due to the keeper, which is exactly what I based my point on. I disagree with that. Maybe read things properly before you try and educate other people. Back in your box

Last edited:
We won away....
We haven't done that since Fulham away 10 months ago....
Take it for what it is...
3-0 woulda been lovely, but WINNING 3-2 is STILL a win worthy of 3 points.

Beggars can't be choosers right now!

Been there once for the Carabao game. What a shit hole.
Horrific place to watch football.
Couldn’t be arsed with a ticket today. I’m old and like to see the game. Would have been fun due to winding them up but it’s a shocking place to see a game. Fuck I hate them so much that fact is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom