West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch always gave a lot of respect to him, so Jose is returning the favor.

FatalAcidicJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

because this is the first time we’ve ever seen Dier play in midfield? It’s not his match sharpness that’s the problem.

I think it’s way to early to jump aboard the suck each other off hype train Sammy.

We played well first half, pretty shit second half.

I’ve seen you declare about seven first halves this season as “great” and “really enjoying this”.

We were about 5 minutes away from coughing up a 3-0 lead to the only PL team in worst form than us.

We still need a midfield and Dier is no more it than Sissoko is, or Winks for that matter.
My point was we improved by using a DM
He is the DM we have, or Wanyama.

It was better with Dier playing than without a DM playing at all.
Disagree with that all you like.

Remember when you said Eriksen would play more than Sissoko this season...

We faced shitter teams and drew/lost. We could/should have been 4 up. Not sure how you can't take ANYTHING from that. We scrapped it in the end but in a way I'm glad as too perfect a win would have masked how bad we are defensively. Massive overhaul needed at the back. All look done. But we won, so be happy FFS lol
He said... "NOT taking anything away from our performance" = our performance was worthy of praise but... [WH's keeper was shite].

Perhaps a quick brush-up on your comprehension skills might be in order before you throw your weight around...

First away win in ages, three points, stuck it on the spammers, Jose showing passion on the touchline, what's not to like?
Okay not the best second half, but we held on for the points. Antonio made a difference for them (not that I saw the first half but assuming we played well).
Best part of the day? Got on the train at Romford and sat next to the legend that is Clive Allen. Another decent guy and we had a lovely chat to Stratford. His younger brother Bradley works alòngside Ryan Mason, with the kids. And he's got two grandsons! Doesn't look old enough.
All in all not perfect but that will do nicely. At least it's not going to ruin my weekend.
At an 80th birthday dinner tonight.....load of hammers will be about......now do I wear my Spurs badge?
:sonhmm:
Wear the badge with pride, right in the middle of your crown, Ma'am.

Met Clive Allen not too long ago, too - agree - top bloke. Did he get your autograph?

Back
Top Bottom