West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First away win in ages, three points, stuck it on the spammers, Jose showing passion on the touchline, what's not to like?
Okay not the best second half, but we held on for the points. Antonio made a difference for them (not that I saw the first half but assuming we played well).
Best part of the day? Got on the train at Romford and sat next to the legend that is Clive Allen. Another decent guy and we had a lovely chat to Stratford. His younger brother Bradley works alòngside Ryan Mason, with the kids. And he's got two grandsons! Doesn't look old enough.
All in all not perfect but that will do nicely. At least it's not going to ruin my weekend.
At an 80th birthday dinner tonight.....load of hammers will be about......now do I wear my Spurs badge?
:sonhmm:

I didn’t realise that you were that old!

Hang on I misread it....

Oh please please please just fuck off with this point scoring shit all the time. Have a sensible discourse but this shit is so tiresome to us all

He can’t help himself

Having said that Moussa was shit today and never got into the pace of the game

He can’t help himself

Having said that Moussa was shit today and never got into the pace of the game

Absolutely right about sissoko but I don't need some amateur armchair pundit thinking he's smarter than the rest of us and wants to point it out at every sodding opportunity like he's the reborn clough. ..he offends me with his patronising, hindsight tone.

First time I've been to there new stadium. What a pile of shite. God they must hate being there.

did you have your binoculars in hand? also mate of mine says they have rivers of piss flowing out of some broken toilets at one point.

the carpet is quite impressive though!

Back
Top Bottom