West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managerless before this one... top work.

Then again, levy probably knows something we dont.

Will this make the lads give a little extra for the new man coming in or will it be a “cant be fucked” performance.

Bit concerned, i cant take a loss against that lot.

COYS

I hadn’t been this worried about a match in a very long time. For better or worse Poch is gone now, and I feel we will put a few past them and win comfortably.

Do you know what I would love from this game?
45 mins of “He’s magic” and 45 mins of “Blue & White army”. Fuck singing any of the turncoat cunt players songs. Hope the away fans give him the respect he deserves. I’m pretty sure they will.

Well now we got rid of a crap manager & with a team as good as Liverpool's. Should be an easy win.

....And won't you just revel in it if we don't?

God, you are so fucking ghastly?

Edit: Poch being sacked is just another angle for you to smuggly cunt the club off, you no class little worm. So much for your endless whining about him not being backed.... You couldn't give a fuck!

Last edited:
Increasing reports of mourinho taking over for West ham game.

What team do you think he will go with if true?

Gazza
Foyth Toby Jan Davies
Sissoko Dier
Lucas GLC Son
Kane

For the moment can't see mourinho picking Ndombele or Alli or Eriksen or Rose.

Might see more of Lucas and possibly KWP. There may be a difference in attitude with Toby

It took me a long time to see us win at their old ground.
All the way from '78 (Bonds testimonial) until '87.
That Bonds game, there were Spurs in the North Bank. (East corner)
Very few in the South Bank though. That's where I was. I saw one of our lot get an almighty clump in the nuts with a DM. It made my eyes water - poor sod.

We hate the bastards in claret and blue

Back
Top Bottom