Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United should be shitting bricks.

Mourinho has a point to prove and you can bet your bottom dollar that he wants to embarrass the shit out of them.

He’s managed to pump blood into our team, reinvigorating key players who were desperately out of form - most will be keen to impress Mourinho and will know that smashing United will be a quick way into his good books.

If our defense stays switched on for the final quarter we’ll fuck ‘em!

United should be shitting bricks.

Mourinho has a point to prove and you can bet your bottom dollar that he wants to embarrass the shit out of them.

He’s managed to pump blood into our team, reinvigorating key players who were desperately out of form - most will be keen to impress Mourinho and will know that smashing United will be a quick way into his good books.

If our defense stays switched on for the final quarter we’ll fuck ‘em!
I like to believe a 'Mourinho with a point to prove' is more valuable than a 'United squad with a point to prove'

Still fear they will get a lucky game

Interesting game on quite a few levels. Be interesting to see if Spurs have just been flattering to deceive against 3 really shit teams since JM arrived or if this is a genuine shift in performance.
Even a stuttering Utd side represent a step up in class imo, so it will be interesting to see if our defensive frailties are as bad as we fear. Add in the return of JM to Old Trafford and it makes for an intriguing night. I have a sneaky feeling that we might just blow them away and be 3 or 4 up by half time. Can we hold on will be the big question.

Couldn’t agree more, this is a game where we will need crisp passing. I love Dier but some of his wayward passes today just won’t cut it against decent opposition.

The thing is that although I like Winksy he does slow us down

Route 1 from Toby

Not gonna say I would take a 0-0 right now, I’m willing to dream bigger. Hopefully the extra day of rest plays a part.

Was praying for slab head to get a second yellow tonight after he got an early one. Never came though:pochsulk:

Looking at their defence today against Villa, I really cannot see them not conceding against us on Wednesday night. In comparison their sole threat would appear to be Rashford and I'm confident he won't be given as much space as he managed to find today.
They really don't look like anything special at all and I have little doubt that Jose will have the Spurs team suitably fired up for this one. It would give us a five point lead over them and create a very nice buffer.
I reckon a 3-1 victory and the unbeaten run continues.
:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom