Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, it will be from time to time...

TLsCwvT.jpg

Slabhead as he’s known

Hes been a horrendous waste there, needs to get the fuck out if they don't appoint a proper manager soon.
He is talented, but I doubt whether he has got the mentality to really become a top player, he isn't necessarily better than he was 4 years ago, which is shocking for a 23 year old player.

He's not made more than 17 appearances in a season since he moved to QPR in 2014, I imagine due to injuries. Such a waste, he was great.
There were a few games I was at and couldn't keep my eyes off him-the fucker was everywhere! In particular that game with united, I thought we had the best dm in the business for about three weeks:-/
sad

He is talented, but I doubt whether he has got the mentality to really become a top player, he isn't necessarily better than he was 4 years ago.
I don't know mate but a proper manager and perhaps a move would stoke the fire in him-hes seriously stagnated there since he moved and was being compared to Henry.

Why is there such interest in whether or not McTominay plays?
I am not seeing greatness in this guy.
It doesn't really matter, but he has probably been their best midfielder this season, which says a lot about the state they are in atm.

I doubt whether he would start for a team like Wolves.

Hes not great but hes the strongest midfielder they have atm, I would prefer to see Fred lining up than him.
Nothing to see here

Back
Top Bottom