Fantasy PL 2019-20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Latest table.

RankTeam & ManagerGWTOT
1Top 4 again FC
D D
2The Turks
graeme bull
3Le Coq Fighters FC
Guido .
4Irwin's Idiots
Aaron Achilles
5Tea and busquets
Sean Lowe
6Nothing Toulouse
Adversarul Hehehe
7Park Lane Tottenham
Simon James
8Tangooondombele
Raz M
9Wanyamarama
Tristan Edwards
10Tanganja Japhetcakes
Football Chap
11Dynamo Booga
Mike Thunder
12Kestrels
Mark Howard
13DeadleyLedley
Terun Desai
14Oldm8uh8
Sean Jones
15KosherPusher
Hirsch Spiegel
16tanguynomania
Luis Gomes
17sǝʇᴉɥʍʎlᴉl
Bjorn Synnes
18Rage Quit
T Money
19Westside Boys
Mark Beer
20Mandoo Magic FC
Mandy Este
21Keegan's Perm Mullet
Jack Hardy
22Marauding Madness
Paul Cripps
23Mad Man Hotspur
John H
24Let’s go again
Tom M
25Goaty Mcgoatfaces
Evan Jones
26Afternoon De Ligt
Gazza B
27FWDPASS
Mark Kemp
28Hideout Hotspur
Sean Carney
29cvnts fc
Hillbilly Bogan
30Fortnite Gang
Joseph Howard

Just hanging out in 4th.

Who is Raz M and why the fuck have they got Aubameyang in their team? That's clearly not in the spirit of our league and no self-respecting Spurs fan should have a Woolwich cunt in their team.
Full inquiry needed! He now has Aubameyang captain and no spurs players in his team. And i'm not just saying that because i'm about to drop out of top 10 behind him :parker:

RocketRonny RocketRonny END HIM :lamelaaghh:

Looking at the other leagues that team is in I'm assuming it's pakistani-spur pakistani-spur but ultimately it doesn't really matter. The team breaks the rules so should be booted from the league. I don't know if that's possible though.

I just came across this thread and would be interested to join. Let it be known that I had one player from the scum in my team (Aubameyang) from the beginning (dropped him a few weeks ago). My team is currently clean. So I'm asking whether it's ok to join given the circumstances.

I regret to inform that as far as I know the position of league former does not grant me the power to remove players
Was sort of joking about the kicking part. I've always had no woolwich since i did fpl when was at school so would have had none in the team whether it was a rule or not. Sort of the same reasoning i never bet on woolwich, never want any of them to do well

I'm having a dreadful season. My gambles in early season went badly (max aarons, maupay and some spurs players). trying to overhaul the squad but it's taking too long, pkus Sterling and Aguero aren't really delivering enough this season

I'm having a dreadful season. My gambles in early season went badly (max aarons, maupay and some spurs players). trying to overhaul the squad but it's taking too long, pkus Sterling and Aguero aren't really delivering enough this season
The problem with Pep's City players is he drops/rotates them quite frequently, not so much this season but B. Silva and D. Silva were rarely on the pitch together, in the first season he played Jesus at lot, doesn't anymore so Aguero is at least a starter these days when fit.

The problem with Pep's City players is he drops/rotates them quite frequently, not so much this season but B. Silva and D. Silva were rarely on the pitch together, in the first season he played Jesus at lot, doesn't anymore so Aguero is at least a starter these days when fit.
Yes, the utility function of a city player for city is quite low.

Just signed up. Forgive me for using The Scum's GK in the 2nd week (had no choices). An error never to be made again.

Who's this new guy who has registered this week and knocked me off the top spot?!?

Whoever you are.....

tenor.gif

I'm coming for you motherfucker :levystare:

I have Rico on the bench replacing Tomori, so that's 9 more points for me. So I'm still safe at the top for now. :adegrin2:

But yes, the season's long and there will be lots of ups and downs. There are still a lot of people still in contention. Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom