Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed, I am in a weird situation at the moment with Aurier because even though he is playing well I still just HATE watching him play. His decision making is so erratic and infuriating that I just find him so frustrating to watch, although at the moment he is in a good patch of form I still always feel like he is going to do something daft. I can't help but wonder what Jose will do with that area in the next 12 months.

Good footballer without a football brain is why he will never be good enough for us in the long run

I can't believe that wasn't a penalty on Kane. Clearly impeded in the box. He has to go down because we all know he doesn't get that call if he stays on his feet. It's just fucking perplexing what constitutes a foul these days. We should be up 3-0 with that and the Dier opportunity.
Not sure what has to happen to Kane in the box for it to be a penalty

They are doing some sort of fan festival in Miami. When they host these things, they basically spend the whole time doing cringey bits rather than actual analysis.

Why would you wanna hang out with a mix of oppo fans and be like "Yay! Soccer!"...?

I don't get it. :kanehand:

Agreed, I am in a weird situation at the moment with Aurier because even though he is playing well I still just HATE watching him play. His decision making is so erratic and infuriating that I just find him so frustrating to watch, although at the moment he is in a good patch of form I still always feel like he is going to do something daft. I can't help but wonder what Jose will do with that area in the next 12 months.

Didn't play well that 45 minutes tbh.

A friend in the States just emailed me that the NBC coverage of half time is completely awful. Says it wants to make him pule. Anyone over there tell what's going on?

On my stream they’re going around places like Florida beach and Sam Francisco where the game is being shown on the big screen focusing on our fans celebrating

Nothing wrong with that

Games like this under Poch would see us persist with playing football that's nice on the eye, the reality is, to be a side that wins things sometimes you have to win ugly.

It's no shame to be playing a difficult away fixture the way we are, we don't have a given right to blow teams like this away, we have to earn the wins.
I thought one of the reasons why people were Poch out is because they wanted to see entertaining football?

Back
Top Bottom