Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

god that was lucky, they had most of game, but we had the best chances.
think ane will be getting fed up with having to wipe snow off his head with all those high balls from the back
well done to the players that was a back to the wall preformance
Kane looked like he really enjoyed it to me: he likes the combat element. He’s bored of not winning and his nature will mean he enjoys a few of Mourinho’s dark arts. Love that the players rotated who was next to deal with Traore.

I was a little upset Mou wasn't making changes, but in hindsight it worked out absolutely perfectly hahaha sub Eriksen in, gets an assist , now 2 subs left to spare to make defensive changes in extra time.

Also, this was nothing like the City match. We got hammered at City, we gave up tons of really great chances and never were a threat. Most of Wolves possession was us conceding space and our defenders shepherding players to areas where they weren’t a threat.

It may not have been as aesthetically pleasing but tactically it was astute.

Also, this was nothing like the City match. We got hammered at City, we gave up tons of really great chances and never were a threat. Most of Wolves possession was us conceding space and our defenders shepherding players to areas where they weren’t a threat.

It may not have been as aesthetically pleasing but tactically it was astute.

Exactly and the only way they scored was with an unstoppable strike from outside the box.

At the end of the day, Jose has instilled a winning mentality, this would have 100% been a loss at the end of Pochs tenure.

It might not have been nice to watch but the key aspect of this win today was the never give up mentality, we won because the players wanted it against a team that has rarely lost recently, like I said before, we can't expect to win these games, we have to earn it and today, we earned it.

I'm actually still in shock.

Couldn't see anything other than a Wolves win for the vast majority of that game and thought it was nailed on after they scored.

Very good for us psychologically, that win.

Thing is, have you not seen Jose pull this off over and over and over again when at the helm of other teams?

Back
Top Bottom