Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves were fantastic in possession and we knew we were in for a tough game esp with no one in midfield to keep ball and control the game. However we defended really well at times despite some bad errors again, I was sure Aurier or Sanchez was going to do something stupid to cost us all second half but got away with it and delighted for Super Jan to get the winner.

The wolves fan on here moaning-you played well but essentially you were all fart no shit mate.
We actually had the better chances and won the game so fack aff.

Still no Winks celebration pic...might start a Mourinho celebration pic tradition instead...
EL11gUOWsAg0eD3

Smiley material Admin Admin ?

Wolves were fantastic in possession and we knew we were in for a tough game esp with no one in midfield to keep ball and control the game. However we defended really well at times despite some bad errors again, I was sure Aurier or Sanchez was going to do something stupid to cost us all second half but got away with it and delighted for Super Jan to get the winner.

The wolves fan on here moaning-you played well but essentially you were all fart no shit mate.
We actually had the better chances and won the game so fack aff.

:levylol:

Mind if I borrow that?

Get a life bell end
You were completely out played in every department
The whole of your midfield was put to shame by Moutinho And you snuck a goal
End of

Your club is shit and your fans are whiny cunts that make even Liverpool supporters look tolerable.

After your little purple patch ends you will freefall down the table back to where you belong.

Hope you enjoyed the game today, I sure did LOL.

An Eriksen assist from a corner. Fuck me. That's rarer than Unicorn shit.

Wolves played incredibly well and with better finishing could easily have put us to the sword. I like Traore. He's like a stacked Lennon.

This for me is a misrepresentation of the game, Wolves finishing wasn't poor because they had no good chances in the match, good possession in good areas is a different thing.

Back
Top Bottom