Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes every but fair play 3 points Even though we played you off the pitch
Well we defended better than you and we scored more goals than you. The only department you dominated was midfield, and you didn’t do too much with the possession that dominance afforded you.

We know what it’s like to have lots of possession and do nothing with it - all too well.

Get a life bell end
You were completely out played in every department
The whole of your midfield was put to shame by Moutinho And you snuck a goal

End of
Yup... but fortunately, that's not against the rules!
I like Wolves, genuinely do... but we done a burglary today.... and the times I've seen teams come to Spurs and do that to us!
Sometimes, you don't get what you deserve...

Take it as a compliment... you're having it done to YOU now, rather than doing it to others... welcome to the big time!!
...and good luck for the rest of the season!

Hard to enjoy watching your team play shit Bill, that’s the point.

Glad you did, but noticed you waited until we skanked the win before answering, can’t help but wonder if you’d have managed the same level of hubris if we hadn’t.

1. My team didn't play shit. They fought hard, defended well and won
2. We didn't skank the win, we earnt it through the aforesaid hard work
3. I waited until the final whistle to answer you because I don't post during games, as we had established
4. You do know what "hubris" means, don't you? There wasn't an arrogant syllable in my reply to you

Get a life bell end
You were completely out played in every department
The whole of your midfield was put to shame by Moutinho And you snuck a goal
End of
End of? End of? You must have hit the 'post reply' button before completing your sentence, my dear friend, so in a spirit of cameraderie, I'll finish it for you...

End of the game was enhanced sublimely by a beautifully directed header from Vertonghen, sealing a well-deserved victory to the far superior Spurs. What a magnificent outfit they are!

I admire the work rate of Wolves. They knew they lacked our overall quality and made up for it with a suffocating high press. Fair play. We will take the 3 points. We worked hard for them.

Back
Top Bottom