Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lone Wolf! Where's ya pack at white fang?
I think he just came here to tell us how upset he was. Weird.

If we'd have lost today, would I have bothered signing up to a Wolves fansite to tell them they were shit? Maybe not! What a waste of time. Still, it makes me even happier, so I shouldn't grumble.

Yes a privilege to play a top team like yourselves even though you’ve won fuck all
Above our station Well I’m happy with my sides display today and we’re getting better all the time
Unfortunately your new defensive manager is going to put you through a lot more days like today and yes you may Nik the odd three points but it’s not going to be enjoyable
I feel so envious...:mourhandlaugh:

Yes a privilege to play a top team like yourselves even though you’ve won fuck all
Above our station Well I’m happy with my sides display today and we’re getting better all the time
Unfortunately your new defensive manager is going to put you through a lot more days like today and yes you may Nik the odd three points but it’s not going to be enjoyable
You still here?

Sad cunt.

Cheers now get back to looking up the table at us and prepare yourself to visit and be amazed by the best stadium in the world.
What saddo joins a forum to wind up supporters from a club there’s no rivalry with.

We’ve scored loads of goals under José. The 5-0 last week was extremely enjoyable.

Yes, just the 14 goals in the 5 league games under Jose with 5 of them probably in the December Goal of the Month. It's a disaster mate.

Don’t get why everyone is saying we didn’t deserve anything. Dier could easily have made it 2-0, and Kane had a few legit penalty shouts.

They were cute in midfield but didn’t create a whole lot. A draw would have been fair but we put the ball in the net more than them, so tough shit.

This season in the PL you have a win percentage of 29.4% and have scored 1.4 goals a game.
Under Jose, we have a win percentage of 80% and have scored 2.8 goals a game.

That is something you and Jose must have in common. Both being boring.

Don’t get why everyone is saying we didn’t deserve anything. Dier could easily have made it 2-0, and Kane had a few legit penalty shouts.

They were cute in midfield but didn’t create a whole lot. A draw would have been fair but we put the ball in the net more than them, so tough shit.
It's a load of cobblers. We could have been 3 up after 10 minutes.

FANTASTIC

Hilarious and fascinating in equal measure.... An absolute post-match master-class!

Says everything that everyone (players, fans, oppo, employer, press... his own ego*) wants to hear.

(* "I can't say well done Jose...". Then proceeds to let us know everything he got right anyway! LOL)

He's such a cunt, but it's hard not to admire him when you're not on the receiving end.

Yes our new defensive manager is awful to watch.. Our 19 goals in 7 games has been unbearable..Your salty tears are wonderful.

We’ve won nothing?? Hmmm I take you mean apart from 2 league titles, 8 FA cups (inc the double) 4 league cups , 2 UEFA cups and a cup winners cup?

Enjoy your big days out like today as it won’t be long before you’re back in the silly leagues again. :dembelelol:

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771.png

I could have been a contender...

Hilarious and fascinating in equal measure.... An absolute post-match master-class!

Says everything that everyone (players, fans, oppo, employer, press... his own ego*) wants to hear.

(* "I can't say well done Jose...". Then proceeds to let us know everything he got right anyway! LOL)

He's such a cunt, but it's hard not to admire him when you're not on the receiving end.
If Carlsberg did Humble:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom