Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I admire the work rate of Wolves. They knew they lacked our overall quality and made up for it with a suffocating high press. Fair play. We will take the 3 points. We worked hard for them.

I think Wolves might have a bit more quality than you give them credit for. I think they are more than just a high pressing team. They dominated us like we used to dominate teams 2-3 years ago. Not many teams will go there and win so we should be over the moon with the result but we have much work to do

Get a life bell end
You were completely out played in every department
The whole of your midfield was put to shame by Moutinho And you snuck a goal
End of
Watch MOTD later might just trigger something in your simple mind about just how poor your team actually were
3 points though keep believing
Dipshit !
Yes a privilege to play a top team like yourselves even though you’ve won fuck all
Above our station Well I’m happy with my sides display today and we’re getting better all the time
Unfortunately your new defensive manager is going to put you through a lot more days like today and yes you may Nik the odd three points but it’s not going to be enjoyable
I used to work with a Wolves fan some years ago. He was a fucking simpleton however, you make him look like Einstein!!

Love this one...
EL2Z9mzXYAAEDu4

I think Wolves might have a bit more quality than you give them credit for. I think they are more than just a high pressing team. They dominated us like we used to dominate teams 2-3 years ago. Not many teams will go there and win so we should be over the moon with the result but we have much work to do

Played very well.... Felt a bit like they didn't have a striker playing tho'.

Yes beaten by a superior team
And I’m the cunt
Another deluded bell end
I'm sorry you've been getting a hammering, as you've been pretty respectful.
If it helps we have been playing teams at home and been giving them the runaround for years now. Mostly we have found a way and beaten them, but occasionally we have been faced with 2 banks of 5 and been beaten with a sucker punch.
But today you were beaten by a team that had slightly less possession than you, but managed the same amount of goal bound attempts. The difference was 2 of ours went in and only one of yours did. We didn't set up to defend and not attack, we made a game of it and did so without bothering to deploy a competent midfield against the core strength of your team.
Wolves looked good today, but had no bite to add to their heart.
So yes, we were the superior team because we scored 2 and you only scored one, and which ever way you choose to look at it. It's the only relevant fact that matters.

You did win on crosses and corners though. When there's a column in the league table for it, you should start to climb faster.

Back
Top Bottom