Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a completely end-to-end game. Anyone saying it was a defensive Mourinho display either wasn't watching or is lying.

I was really worried when we weren't three up at half time because I thought we were there for the taking. Wolves just were no good at finding ways to shoot against a much-improved defence. I think we're still vulnerable back there but it was a lot better.

Don’t get why everyone is saying we didn’t deserve anything. Dier could easily have made it 2-0, and Kane had a few legit penalty shouts.

They were cute in midfield but didn’t create a whole lot. A draw would have been fair but we put the ball in the net more than them, so tough shit.

Exactly did they create a single decent chance that they had more than a 20% chance of scoring from? They created nothing.

If Carlsberg did Humble:

giphy.gif

Hahaha.... I don't buy it for a minute. Feels like I'm dancing with the devil, but it's a fascinating character study.

The guy's a psychologist's dream!

Yes our new defensive manager is awful to watch.. Our 19 goals in 7 games has been unbearable..Your salty tears are wonderful.

We’ve won nothing?? Hmmm I take you mean apart from 2 league titles, 8 FA cups (inc the double) 4 league cups , 2 UEFA cups and a cup winners cup?

Enjoy your big days out like today as it won’t be long before you’re back in the silly leagues again. :dembelelol:
Very nice of you not to remind him we beat Wolves in one of those UEFA finals...I'm reminding him because I don't give a fuck...

I actually like Wolves and have always got on with their chaps,one of em lives in Bounds Green and is the brother in law of a spurs boy. But... What is it these with all these teams that get promoted that they always have to read the "who shall we hate" website and listen to a load of west ham and Chelsea cunts and decide,we will be their new rivals? Now as an ex skinhead,I am use to and quite enjoy being despised,but the truth is is most away fans I have drunk with, acknowledge that we are some of the better people in London. But hey ho,fuck em. We are Tottenham and I don't care what others think of us. YIDS

Is it blue or purple though? I couldn't make my mind up.
The Tottenham 2019-20 away shirt is predominantly dark blue with white logos. Interestingly, a subtle purple gradient pattern is running across the top of the chest.

I also don’t see how this system gets the most out of Kane. I feel this is more of a system for Lucas, Son and Dele.

He's come in halfway through the season during the most intense period of the year. He's trying to keep it simple, playing the same players, using the same tactics. Given the circumstances, you can't go throwing plans B, C and D at the players. Nor can you change a winning game plan.

Can't judge the style of football til next year; and if this is how we play from now on, so be it, a win is a win.

Back
Top Bottom