Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is hard to watch.

Another game solidifying his style. I don’t think it is a temporary tactic, we are going to be a long ball outfit and compact.

Sure we won and showed a lot of resilience out there, but fuck me if our wins are going to be an assortment of attempted breaks backed by 90 minutes of defending.

I also don’t see how this system gets the most out of Kane. I feel this is more of a system for Lucas, Son and Dele. Kane puts them on with his first touch and then they go off on a run. All fine and dandy sometimes, but we need Kane in the box getting chances.

I really hope we diversify our way of building tempo. We have shown zero ability to control a game under Jose and I don’t think that is how you win championships.

This is hard to watch.

Another game solidifying his style. I don’t think it is a temporary tactic, we are going to be a long ball outfit and compact.

Sure we won and showed a lot of resilience out there, but fuck me if our wins are going to be an assortment of attempted breaks backed by 90 minutes of defending.

I also don’t see how this system gets the most out of Kane. I feel this is more of a system for Lucas, Son and Dele. Kane puts them on with his first touch and then they go off on a run. All fine and dandy sometimes, but we need Kane in the box getting chances.

I really hope we diversify our way of building tempo. We have shown zero ability to control a game under Jose and I don’t think that is how you win championships.

Have a day off mate, this was a decent wolves team at their best unbeaten in months and full of confidence, Jose has barely had 10 training sessions cos we've had so many games.

This is hard to watch.

Playing nicely and getting beat is much more fun right?

This is hard to watch.

Horses for courses mate...when teams are going to press the life out of us we hit them long...when teams sit back we'll swarm all over them and Kane, Son and Alli can do their thing then...

This is hard to watch.

Yes, it was much better when we were losing and had the "ability to control a game".
If 5-0 at home is showing zero ability to control a game then fuck me, I don't know what is.

You will never going to control the game with players like Aurier Sanchez Dier and Sissoko so the best option right now for Mou is Long Ball/Second Ball tactics

I love it when these Championship clubs start getting above their station.
Stop bleating ya big Tart.
We understand it’s a privilege for your little club to be playing top teams like us but just accept that you made a bit of a mess of your big day out.😂
Yes a privilege to play a top team like yourselves even though you’ve won fuck all
Above our station Well I’m happy with my sides display today and we’re getting better all the time
Unfortunately your new defensive manager is going to put you through a lot more days like today and yes you may Nik the odd three points but it’s not going to be enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom