Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course you wouldn't fucking admit that when he was here, MVP MVP . You're as nutty as a squirrel's poo. But I also reckon you've got the biggest heart of all the members of this forum, bless you.

I always said he was a wonderful poster

😳

Sure but reaching a champions league final is a great managerial achievement, for which he deserves a huge amount of credit. I don't think Jose will get anywhere near that with us.

Poch was great for us but should have been better with the squad he had and yes he should have been backed more by Levy

José can take us to the next level

Where is the intent to play entertaining football? He was brought in to make changes immediately. He obviously can't present a finished article now but he has to show a work in progress and achieve results.

Which he’s doing

Poch was great for us but should have been better with the squad he had and yes he should have been backed more by Levy

José can take us to the next level
He can but he won't. This is me just being realistic, not what I want to happen. I could see the worry etched on his face when he talked about getting Eriksen and Verts to stay. The money isn't going to be there to rebuild the team and he won't be able to cope with that.

First game at new stadium for the wife, so it was a good time to try out the 1882 club just for shits a giggles. So first things first the food was fucking rank, and there was absolutely no atmosphere inside the area, just a load of people with their faces pressed up against the glass taking pictures of the new stadium.....one thing going for it however was no que for the bar and two pints each on the house (tho well paid for in advance with the ticket price £99.50 each). Great seats to be faire..

Where do you actually sit with this?

As for the football, I thought Moura changed the game with tenacity, all of a sudden he looked like a Man possessed and chased everything down, We need more of that as there was a lot of jogging around today.
Is it right that both Winks and Sissoko miss the Norwich game?
Also, why did Sissoko go into one? Was something said to him or did someone kick out at him? He seemed very angry.

Of course I would, but the way things were under Poch by the end it looked pretty unlikely that would happen didn't it, I think it's much more likely now. Though if I'm honest I can't see us getting that far in CL, last season was a one off, and it wasn't down to great management.
But it did

As for the football, I thought Moura changed the game with tenacity, all of a sudden he looked like a Man possessed and chased everything down, We need more of that as there was a lot of jogging around today.
Also, why did Sissoko go into one? Was something said to him or did someone kick out at him? He seemed very angry.

Blakey got hold of his mobile number

He can but he won't. This is me just being realistic, not what I want to happen. I could see the worry etched on his face when he talked about getting Eriksen and Verts to stay. The money isn't going to be there to rebuild the team and he won't be able to cope with that.

LLB and I disagree with you

What do you think of that?

That's not a lot these days, 100 mil may buy about two players, not enough to turn us in to a champion league winning prem champions.

Sure, I appreciate that - just mean to point out that no manager of his stature would take a job unless he could bring in a couple of "his" players.

Quite apart from anything else, not letting him buy the players he wants gives him an excuse if things go wrong - its in everyone's interests to let him bring in a couple of names.

Sure, I appreciate that - just mean to point out that no manager of his stature would take a job unless he could bring in a couple of "his" players.

Quite apart from anything else, not letting him buy the players he wants gives him an excuse if things go wrong - its in everyone's interests to let him bring in a couple of names.
Don't be so sure, I think he was desperate to take a big job in the prem. I think his plan is like Poch's agree to Levy's terms first and then afterwards try to change his mind.

Don't be so sure, I think he was desperate to take a big job in the prem. I think his plan is like Poch's agree to Levy's terms first and then afterwards try to change his mind.

Like Rudiger and lying - we cannot be sure either way unless both he and Levy tell us. I'm just going on what I see as balance of probability.

:dierpochhug:

Moura has the best work rate on the team. Maybe his passing is not up to snuff, but he works hard defensively AND contains goals.

Back
Top Bottom