Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ibaqlD9fkrnlGV.gif

:avbdamn:

YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO, YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO

No, we can't say that, in case it offends David Baddeil and his neo-Nazi Chelsea/Lazio/Lyon chums!
...not to mention the SBL who are no doubt up in arms that Spurs fans sang Yid songs after being Zeig Heiled at by France's finest!!

Thought I'd have to wait a while to experience that fantastic last minute important goal moment again after Dempsey's goal against Man U - but this AVB Tottenham side have done it again.

After what seems years of us conceding late goals this is just brilliant stuff.
Does this mean that the season does actually even it's self out, no fuckin way, but I love it when the SPURS grap Victory out of the jaws of deafeat.:holtbytongue:

To be fair we kept going and going and going we controlled the second half and Lyon defend like well, Lions. Hard fought result that will hopefully galvanise us!

that was the most impressed I've been with Adebayor all season. Held the ball up well (most of the time) and seemed a lot more interested, especially second half.

I must be going soft...

What you said about the cat, my 2 went fuckin wall climbing mental. The missus is calming them down as we speak. My 5 and 6 year old were asking my wife why daddy was shouting at the TV. WoW.

They'll never get used to it will they. When I'm round my Dad's place the dog goes apeshit, the cat just freaks out then gives you this look...
2577106-omg_wtf_cat.jpg

that was the most impressed I've been with Adebayor all season. Held the ball up well (most of the time) and seemed a lot more interested, especially second half.

I must be going soft...

Yeah I thought he played poorly in the first half but seemed like he wanted to be involved. Second half he played quite well.

Awful games by Walker, Parker, Gallas and Dembele... though obviously Dembele made up for it and then some. Parker looked like they just let a random supporter on the pitch.

Either way, I'm loving this new "score late for the result" Tottenham even if the first 89 minutes were dredful.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom