Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

Can't believe there is still hate for Ade I thought he was everywhere trying to close the ball down, held the ball well and even showed glimpses of his great attacking play setting up Bale with an inch perfect cross and a clever pass for Dempsey.

We need to overthrow this negative attitude towards him. I was at the home leg and the guy got blamed for Bale's open goal miss. Positivity is required!

Waste 80 minutes with negative anti-football.

Get raped in extra time and leave yourself 90 seconds to try and actually play the game.

Merci et bonne nuit poppets

A win is a win: Bye Bye Lyon you can now do you Nazi salutes in front of a mirror, no more Europa for you! bring on the Italians!! COYS

That was quality by Bale. Goes down, doesn't roll around on the floor, doesn't appeal for a foul, just get's back up, wins the ball, and forces them to concede a corner!
:bale2:

The look my cat gave me... priceless. I missed the Friedel taunting, what did he do?
What you said about the cat, my 2 went fuckin wall climbing mental. The missus is calming them down as we speak. My 5 and 6 year old were asking my wife why daddy was shouting at the TV. WoW.

Back
Top Bottom