Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

grin.gif

Love that we get to play tough champions league-esque fixtures like Lyon and Inter Milan. With our ambitions of being in champions league every year they are great for the experience of a side that is still gelling.

Its part of the grand plan keep the fans on the edge of their seats until near the end!!! Then SCORE!

So I was getting updates through twitter about the game because I couldnt watch it, I was losing hope until all of a sudden I see Dembele's score update. People probably thought I was going crazy when I saw that. So happy that our team has been able to pull out these games, hopefully we'll have the late game's next week so I can actually watch them.

It does make it especially sweet coming in the 90th minute. At the time I was thinking we don't even deserve to win since we didn't buy another strik... GOAL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom