Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was quality by Bale. Goes down, doesn't roll around on the floor, doesn't appeal for a foul, just get's back up, wins the ball, and forces them to concede a corner!
:bale2:

The end is very telling:

A situation where Lennon is released to a 1-on-1 at the edge of their box gets numptied into a situation where Dembele and Ekotto are squaring it to each other in front of their midfield 3.

That's some seriously poor shit :(

Cocking cunt-fuck COME ON YOU SPURS!

How can we properly laugh at ArseAnal on Tuesday, when we're serving up this shower? At least they'll technically still be IN Europe after tonight!!

I want to be in Lyon now, I want to be plastered shouting about how good looking an Italian Spurs player who I never saw play in my life.

With no space between midfield and defence we are going to need to be far cleverer, patient and less wasteful when presented with an opportunity as we were at the end there.

Parker continues to be wasteful in possession and Dembele continues to be ponderous and seems weaker at the moment, getting muscled off the ball far more frequently than before Sandro's injury.

Patience, intelligence and concentration are necessary.

Back
Top Bottom